THP FL Golf Outing

unfortunately i didn't join this site soon enough........i'm so jealous......this will be an absolutely killer trip. Awesome gear too. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

*Jealous*

unfortunately i didn't join this site soon enough........i'm so jealous......this will be an absolutely killer trip. Awesome gear too. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

*Jealous*

There is still time. :act-up:

We did some organization for the outing and wanted to show off a few pictures! keep in mind that this is only stuff for the outing. There will be other stuff here as well to try that we have on hand.

824450650_HFNrE-L.jpg

Putters
824450464_b9RPj-L.jpg

Wedges
824450510_ykdwV-L.jpg

Irons
824450362_npAve-L.jpg

Drivers
824450296_xTAcU-L.jpg

Distance Measuring Devices
824450339_8WxML-L.jpg

And of course we still have apparel, accessories, and more here as well. But with only a few more weeks to go, we wanted to put this up.

That first picture...are those the goody bags that we all get for attending? :bananadance:

I see some Cleveland irons that I'm dying to try....:act-up:

Sweet golfing bliss!

That first picture...are those the goody bags that we all get for attending? :bananadance:

No, they are teh ladies bags we happen to have on hand since the rest of our bags are fairly full.

:banghead: I was afraid you'd say that...

No, they are teh ladies bags we happen to have on hand since the rest of our bags are fairly full.

:banghead: I was afraid you'd say that...

lol you can use those bags....if you want. Just make sure you wear a dress too haha and play a pink ball! :beauty:

Skort my man, skort. If I'm playing pink balls and you're playing yellow ones then we should never lose a shot the whole weekend!

lol you can use those bags....if you want. Just make sure you wear a dress too haha and play a pink ball! :beauty:

Skort my man, skort. If I'm playing pink balls and you're playing yellow ones then we should never lose a shot the whole weekend!

Pink and yellow, it will be like Easter golf! Skort....LOL

What's under the red headcovers with the STX putters (if anything)?

Nothing, those are just matching headcovers that go with that Keri Golf Bag.

I didn't think I recognized those...that is a great bunch of stuff. Salivating over a huge bag full of drivers like that. I'm going to be tired before we even make it to the first tee each day.

I didn't think I recognized those...that is a great bunch of stuff. Salivating over a huge bag full of drivers like that. I'm going to be tired before we even make it to the first tee each day.

Dangit, I was going to use "too-much demo" as my excuse after I chunk my first dozen shots :weep:

Dangit, I was going to use "too-much demo" as my excuse after I chunk my first dozen shots :weep:

I promise you guys have nothing to worry about. I was struggling so bad out of the bunker this past weekend that I just picked up the ball and threw it on the fairway. I wasn't keepin score and I didn't want to hold up pace of play so throwing seemed like the best option. When it comes to playing poorly I promise I have you all beat.

Alright everyone I just booked our Tee Times at two courses in the Venice, FL area. On Saturday April 17th we have Tee Times starting at 12:30pm and we will be playing at Sarasota National http://www.sarasotanationalgolf.com/index.php. The price is $49 total and that includes tax.

On Sunday April 18th we have Tee Times set starting at 12:3pm and we will be playing at Pelican Pointe Country Club http://www.pelicanpointeclub.com/sites/courses/view.asp?id=668&page=37082. Price is $31 before tax.

We are getting very excited!!

So glad that we were able to get some great group discounts because this event is still "in season" for FL golfers. Pelican Pointe cut the price in half for everybody.

Outstanding!!! Well done JB and GG, can't wait!:clapp:

Great prices! I was expecting the cost for both rounds combined to be around $125 - $150.

that means more $$$ to spend on gear, Smalls!

Great prices! I was expecting the cost for both rounds combined to be around $125 - $150.

Back