THP FL Golf Outing

What this means to me is that the next time JB and GG decide to annouce a THP outing, I'm making plans far in advance to get there...

As for now, I am limber enough, and it hurts! :D

haha, that's funny stuff. looks like i can stop kicking cause i'm making the trip! i'll leave friday morining, drive my 10-12 hours, spend the day saturday with some thp'ers, and i'll hit the road sunday morning. i was talking to the wife about it today and she said (and i quote) "stop acting so old and just go". that my friends, is why i love that woman.

We are so glad that you are coming TC.

haha, that's funny stuff. looks like i can stop kicking cause i'm making the trip! i'll leave friday morining, drive my 10-12 hours, spend the day saturday with some thp'ers, and i'll hit the road sunday morning. i was talking to the wife about it today and she said (and i quote) "stop acting so old and just go". that my friends, is why i love that woman.

Glad you are coming along TC. That will be two weekends in a row for us.

Good to hear TC! I'm glad you finally broke down with the rest of us equipment ho's and join the party. Looking forward to seeing you down there.

thanks guys, i'm looking forward to it, although i won't be able to spend the entire weekend (we'll see). anyone need a roomie for a couple of nights?

Woo-hoo! I am so excited you can make it. Your wife sounds like a very wise woman :smile:

NICE TC! Looking forward to seeing you!

Woo-hoo! I am so excited you can make it. Your wife sounds like a very wise woman :smile:

she is GG, she is.

I could use a roomie.

well count me in setho. i intend on needing a place to crash on friday and saturday night (maybe i can push and be able to stay for sunday) if that's ok with you?

same here hawk, looking forward to meeting all kinds of thp'ers.

she is GG, she is.

well count me in setho. i intend on needing a place to crash on friday and saturday night (maybe i can push and be able to stay for sunday) if that's ok with you?

That is all good with me. I am going to crash with a friend on Sunday night, so you may have the hotel room to yourself. Ill let you know the room info when I get it. Ill bring some Crown if you bring some Coke.

Awesome TC! Look forward to seeing you down there!

That is all good with me. I am going to crash with a friend on Sunday night, so you may have the hotel room to yourself. Ill let you know the room info when I get it. Ill bring some Crown if you bring some Coke.

sounds like a plan. should i bring the smokes too?:act-up:

Good to hear TC! I'm glad you finally broke down with the rest of us equipment ho's and join the party. Looking forward to seeing you down there.

Awesome guys! Can't wait to meet both of you. JB, think we can all play togther one of the days? We'd be able to discuss all things 'Lost' not excluding our wayward shots!

Awesome guys! Can't wait to meet both of you. JB, think we can all play togther one of the days? We'd be able to discuss all things 'Lost' not excluding our wayward shots!

i like that idea a lot, but don't want to be a pain about pairings.

Of course. We can figure all of that out no problem.

Gah. I will have to admit, I will probably have to have a cigar on the course on this special occasion.

peer pressure already? how about i bring some chewing tobacco instead?

311_golf_whiffle_ball.jpg

that's funny right there.....a foursome of Me, Kevin, tcalloway, and spank might play well because we'll be too busy talking Lost to worry about our golf games :clapp:

Hahahahaha! With my luck I'll find Jughead there in the woods, hit it with one of my power fades, then blow us up into our parallel lives where we are all accountants or something.

lol who knew?? They were developed on "the island". Speaking of Z-stars I picked up some yellow ones at GG over the weekend. But thats for another thread.

Back