THP FL Golf Outing

Can't wait to see the pics :act-up:

On a side note, the closer we get to this thing, the more nervous I get. I know this is for all skill levels, but I'm really hoping I don't stink-up Sarasota.

Dont worry, you wont be alone! :D

On a side note, the closer we get to this thing, the more nervous I get. I know this is for all skill levels, but I'm really hoping I don't stink-up Sarasota.

I can promise there will not be a worse golfer out there than me. So don't worry at all I promise.

I can promise there will not be a worse golfer out there than me. So don't worry at all I promise.

We'll see :wink: I am trying to get as many rounds on real grass in as possible before we go. Maybe I'll just carry a mat around with me :D

I don't think I will be able to walk away from this outing without a SeeMore putter. The DB4 Gunmetal and the M7 have both really caught my eye.

I don't think I will be able to walk away from this outing without a SeeMore putter. The DB4 Gunmetal and the M7 have both really caught my eye.

bro, you have a putter addiction, haha! i hope you pick up something, i'd love to see one in person.

You don't have anything to worry about. I'll probably be right there with you! :D I doubt that I'll even swing a club until next week while we're out in California. Doubt we'll play much this time because we're going out for other things but I haven't played since October.

You don't have anything to worry about. I'll probably be right there with you! :D I doubt that I'll even swing a club until next week while we're out in California. Doubt we'll play much this time because we're going out for other things but I haven't played since October.

Well it's nice to know I won't be alone! I cannot wait for this trip. I'll be playing some great SW Florida courses and get to meet some of you fine people. Not to mention, I will actually get to lay in the sun, drink some beer, and SLEEP (my little boy is staying here with his grandma). WOOHOO!

Anyway, to unofficially start the countdown.

22 days and counting!

With all the above threads talking about the "high" level of play we will be seeing (and I'll be right there with everyone else)...I think I understand why we're playing two courses - the first one won't let us back on for a second round :act-up:

In 21 days, I'll be on my way down there...can't wait :banana:

With all the above threads talking about the "high" level of play we will be seeing (and I'll be right there with everyone else)...I think I understand why we're playing two courses - the first one won't let us back on for a second round :act-up:

In 21 days, I'll be on my way down there...can't wait :banana:

JB will be muttering, "Oh boy, what did I get myself into?" over and over again!

You know I would like to maybe play these courses again in the future guys! :D

I am assuming that the majority of us are heading there on Friday late afternoon / evening? Any plans for Friday night shenanigans?

Im pretty sure GG and JB were trying to get an idea of who was coming in Friday for something but Im pretty sure they didnt use the term "shenanigans" lol , although Im down for some!

A slew of new items arrived while we were playing on the other coast of FL. We will have pictures up soon in the demo thread.

Here are some more items that arrived today for everybody to enjoy at the FL Golf Outing.

Cleveland - 2 Full Sets
821767231_EB6wC-L.jpg

Cleveland - Drivers, Putters, Wedges
821767087_24kDK-L.jpg

Cleveland Classics - Shirts for everybody
821766824_D9in5-L.jpg

OnPar - GPS to Try Out
821766923_VkcQL-L.jpg

Here are some more items that arrived today for everybody to enjoy at the FL Golf Outing.

Cleveland - 2 Full Sets

Cleveland - Drivers, Putters, Wedges

Cleveland Classics - Shirts for everybody

OnPar - GPS to Try Out

Damn JB! If the stuff keeps rolling in, you may need to add an expansion on the house just for storage space!

liking the 'looks' of those CG7 BP irons.....

they'll look better in my bag though

Awesome! Thanks we might have to stay an extra day just to demo all this stuff!

I'm am drooling as I'm typing this...

Awesome! Thanks we might have to stay an extra day just to demo all this stuff!

or to 'help' in boxing up the items to be sent back to the vendors :)

I am very jealous! Should be fun for all who attend!

I keep saying that i'm not going to look at this thread but i just can't help it. nice stuff for everyone, i'm still trying to kick myself.

Wow JB, your posts never cease to amaze me! All of these companies participating just goes to show the credibility and relationships THP has built in its short existence.

I keep saying that i'm not going to look at this thread but i just can't help it. nice stuff for everyone, i'm still trying to kick myself.

I have been tempted to put this thread on ignore as well tc. Curiosity will always get the best of me.

By the way, how long have you been trying to kick yourself? Could you let us know if you succeed? :laughing:

Wow JB, your posts never cease to amaze me! All of these companies participating just goes to show the credibility and relationships THP has built in their short existence.

I have been tempted to put this thread on ignore as well tc. Curiosity will always get the best of me.

By the way, how long have you been trying to kick yourself? Could you let us know if you succeed? :laughing:

dirt, i've been at it since this whole trip started, haha! i'm not sure i'm limber enough to ever succeed but it would make for a hell of a show.

you're right though, all this participation by all these different oem's speak volumes about THP and the people that make this place what it is. BEST OUTING EVER!!

Well more stuff just arrived for the outing.

Fourteen Wedges
822496482_Rxupn-L.jpg

STX Putters
822496537_HRRnt-L.jpg

822496434_yUNSg-L.jpg

dirt, i've been at it since this whole trip started, haha! i'm not sure i'm limber enough to ever succeed but it would make for a hell of a show.

you're right though, all this participation by all these different oem's speak volumes about THP and the people that make this place what it is. BEST OUTING EVER!!

What this means to me is that the next time JB and GG decide to annouce a THP outing, I'm making plans far in advance to get there...

As for now, I am limber enough, and it hurts! :D

WOW at the Fourteen Wedges. They just scream class. I've been wanting to try the STX putters since you showed them during the PGA show. I suppose it's a good thing I'll be there :D in 19 DAYS!

Back