THP Fantasy Football - Week 4 Thread

Man he faded fast once he left NE. Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, another one of those "Bill Belichic ruined my career things".

Anyways, I am in a real pickle at RB2. I signed Choice off the wire, and now Jackson and Spiller are both supposed to be playing. They just said McCluster is playing, despite not participating in practice much this week and having a bum elbow. Healthy Choice, but 3rd in the hole? Or banged up McCluster? LOL. Oh, I love my 2nd RB slot.

I am going CJ14yds

Thank goodness Bush is playing today, I'm going to need him to produce like he can even if he's not 100%

How good is my fantasy football kicker, Greg Zeurlein? I was just proposed a trade for him. LOL.

How good is my fantasy football kicker, Greg Zeurlein? I was just proposed a trade for him. LOL.

Thank you Brady/Lloyd. We got a solid matchup going.

Side note, I have Zuerlein in two other leagues, love that guy.

Thank you Brady/Lloyd. We got a solid matchup going.

Side note, I have Zuerlein in two other leagues, love that guy.

You and I are locked in a pretty hard battle. When Brady hit Lloyd, I said some profanities, even as a Pats fan.

49ers D finally came through for me today, what a performance.

You and I are locked in a pretty hard battle. When Brady hit Lloyd, I said some profanities, even as a Pats fan.

Hopefully buffalo can get another Td to rob your d of a few more points!

49ers D finally came through for me today, what a performance.

they got 44 points in my other league thats UNHEARD of for a D. glad were not playing each other today buddy!

they got 44 points in my other league thats UNHEARD of for a D. glad were not playing each other today buddy!

It's crazy. 5 fumble recoveries, INT, and a TD. Finally having a pretty good week except for one of my RB's putting up a goose egg.

It's crazy. 5 fumble recoveries, INT, and a TD. Finally having a pretty good week except for one of my RB's putting up a goose egg.

I'm sucking wind, 48 of my 66 pts have come from my kicker and qb.

Hope Ben Tate enjoys my bench for the rest of the year. Story of my season, lose because of points sitting on the bench.

Freaking cards defense tearing it up for gg....I'm in trouble

Hope Ben Tate enjoys my bench for the rest of the year. Story of my season, lose because of points sitting on the bench.

That seems to happen more often than not.

I am in a barn burner that will come down to the wire with two high scoring teams.

I hope Tmex enjoys the feeling that he's got from my team putting the beatdown on him. It's like the feeling that Jay Cutler has when he gets sacked.

Andre Roberts came up big for me today. Too bad it was in a beatdown. I could have used him to go off like that in a close game.

I got my ass kicked. Stupid Jennings is about to get dropped.

I got my ass kicked. Stupid Jennings is about to get dropped.

You still have a chance, 2 horses going tomorrow night. Look what Team Hackers or the Euros did.

I guess I still do but its doubtful. Good win broski

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well it's not looking good, unless the Giants D starts to get some turnovers or Bailey in big D does something huge, once again my WR/RB kill me! I hate leaving 20+ point players on the bench!

Wake's team is just having one of those days. 37 points from Hartline, 25.5 from Colston, 16.5 from Gronkowsi, and 23 from his def. 100+ point from just 4 players on his team. Tough to beat. Welcome to the winners circle Wake

I have 130 points to JJmorris 103.5. I would certainly welcome Eli throwing a few balls to Martellus Bennett tonight. I have Bennett left, he has Maclin and McCoy.

I have 130 points to JJmorris 103.5. I would certainly welcome Eli throwing a few balls to Martellus Bennett tonight. I have Bennett left, he has Maclin and McCoy.

At this rate it is no contest nice win. I hope I am not the second highest scorer.

Back