THP Fantasy Football - Week 4 Thread

Cookie and I would be in a good battle tonight, except my points are sitting on the bench.

Finally getting some needed production out of my WR position. Torrey with 18 points for me tonight.

That's alright. I have him starting in a high money league so I will surrender some points for him.

Cookie and I would be in a good battle tonight, except my points are sitting on the bench.

You will be fine come Sunday. Solid 17 from Trent Richardson last night, I'll take it!

I was looking through the rosters last night and I realized that with the large leagues this is going to be a war of attrition. With the bye weeks starting we are going to have some low point totals.

I got lucky last night. I meant to take Greg Little out of my flex spot since he's done nothing for three weeks. Got home late from dinner and the game had started, but he gave me a solid 9 points. Proud of you Greg.

I may be a dead man walking this week against TripleBogeyTim...my RBs are temporarily decimated with Bush and Forte questionable/out for the week. Luckily, Leshoure is at least breathing, but the second RB slot is a mess.

I got lucky last night. I meant to take Greg Little out of my flex spot since he's done nothing for three weeks. Got home late from dinner and the game had started, but he gave me a solid 9 points. Proud of you Greg.

I may be a dead man walking this week against TripleBogeyTim...my RBs are temporarily decimated with Bush and Forte questionable/out for the week. Luckily, Leshoure is at least breathing, but the second RB slot is a mess.

Well you are 3-0 AD and you need to come back to the pack a little. Shame it is TBT who might beat you.. don't need him to be 3-1... lol

I started off against Nerfny well last night. She has Rice who didn't do much and I had Flacco who had a good game. Trying to bring it back to .500!

17 from Richardson gets me off to a decent start this week.

Can't believe Rice only got 12 against the Browns, come on man it's the Browns!!!

Guess this week was not the best week to bench Boldin for the first time this year. On my way to 0-4.

Guess this week was not the best week to bench Boldin for the first time this year. On my way to 0-4.
I benched him as well. Ive played him twice this year, total of 5 pts in those two starts. I've benched him twice, total of 34 pts in the benchings.

I benched him as well. Ive played him twice this year, total of 5 pts in those two starts. I've benched him twice, total of 34 pts in the benchings.

he's always been an odd player for the Ravens. He has games where he is huge, but then backs it up with games where he is nowhere to be found.

And for that I thank you.

L3
I've got Flacco and Smith. My boys have fired up the grill and are cookin' up some Rhino bacon.

Early on, I thought it was going to be the Ray Rice show. In the first quarter, they just kept feedin' him the ball. I never heard why his backup started getting so many touches.

L3
I've got Flacco and Smith. My boys have fired up the grill and are cookin' up some Rhino bacon.

Early on, I thought it was going to be the Ray Rice show. In the first quarter, they just kept feedin' him the ball. I never heard why his backup started getting so many touches.

4 games in 18 days, need to keep him fresh and they had the lead.

4 games in 18 days, need to keep him fresh and they had the lead.
Nice change of pace guy too! Good burst through the line!

And so goes FF!

Time to turn the season around. Dunno if I wanna start stafford or p manning today. Manning against Oakland pass d is a juicy match up.

L3

Not sure there is much bacon on a rhino but still a lot of football to be played. I too thought I would get mor out of Rice and no Hicks hurts but well see what happens.

Okay so do I start cj0k or Fred Jackson?

Well, since you are playing me, I say sign Laurence Maroney and let 'er rip, Chip. LOL.

Man he faded fast once he left NE. Hmmmmmmmmm

Back