THP Fantasy Football - Week 4 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are nearing the quarter turn of the season and teams are jockeying for position. Week 4 is upon us and bye weeks will start to have an impact. Good luck everybody.

Need to work around my Steelers bye players this week. Lots to think about at WR for week 4.

War Eagle and I get to battle it out this week. One of us will move to .500 and the other will be 1-3!

I can't believe bye weeks are already here. Luckily I don't have big issues this week.

I will have an epic battle w/ Chunky this week. A bunch of 2-1 teams in a log jam for first in our division.

War Eagle and I get to battle it out this week. One of us will move to .500 and the other will be 1-3!
My team is struggling, it's not pretty. As of right now, we look to be pretty even in this matchup.

Luckily I got my first win this week to move to 1-2. I have some waiver claims in and I think my team might be starting to round into form a bit. Looking forward to week 4

My team is struggling, it's not pretty. As of right now, we look to be pretty even in this matchup.

Ary and I were supposed to be even in week 3. Far from it. Ouch!!

Working on a few changes for my roster.

Rodgers with another crappy performance. That guy is about to get cut.

1-2 and outside of Torrey Smith, my entire team shart the bed this week. If I lose this week, it's going to be real tough.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Hahah he is on ESPN's undroppable list. Tough doodie..haha

Going into the game I thought you had me lol

Going into the game I thought you had me lol

I get a shot at you this week after dropping the double up spanking on Hanks.

Well TMex put the beatdown on me last week. Nerfny this week, and I'm projected to win for the first time all year. But I'll need Reggie Bush to play. He's been good this year.

I get a shot at you this week after dropping the double up spanking on Hanks.

Oh joy! haha I'm pretty sure Dean was projected to beat me going into the week but you never know what can happen in FF..

I feel like a d*** to buckjob. I really don't like declining trades especially after saying give me time to think about it. But I just can't give up one of my most consistent players. I feel really bad. :banghead:

My first win in league 2! 1-2 baby. I am in position to make a run! :)

Me too...like sending my team on a bus ride right into a wall. They're about to get the 'what are we playing for' speech and I know I'm going to get blank stares.

Ary and I were supposed to be even in week 3. Far from it. Ouch!!

Working on a few changes for my roster.

Oh joy! haha I'm pretty sure Dean was projected to beat me going into the week but you never know what can happen in FF..

I feel like a d*** to buckjob. I really don't like declining trades especially after saying give me time to think about it. But I just can't give up one of my most consistent players. I feel really bad. :banghead:

Well, I won't have Big Ben to lean on this week, so you get a break there because he has been playing really well.

I was going to offer Rodgers for CJ. But I fear she will say that Rodgers is not good enough

I need to unload Chris Johnson, he is horrible!

I can't believe bye weeks are already here. Luckily I don't have big issues this week.

It came on quick, I have a couple hiccups but nothing major!!!

ncie to have Ryan Matthews back, hopefully he can build on last week's first game.

Back