THP Banquet Dinner Poll - 2012 Outing & Demo Day

THP Banquet Dinner Poll - 2012 Outing & Demo Day

• Total voters
gnocci is generally made from potatoes but I have had some ricotta gnocci that was out of this world. When made right, there is nothing like gnocci but if made wrong it can be dense and gummy.

I've heard ricotta gnocci is incredible but never have had the opportunity to have it. I have unfortunately had gnocci it when it was gummy and that was a disappointment for sure.

May can't get here fast enough now. Demo Day and then dinner? Food coma, engaged

All 3 sounded amazing but Cuban won out for me.

I went with Cuban. It had me at bean.

Gonna have to go floribbean myself, but all 3 look great. Ill ping the Mrs to get her on here to vote too

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I gotta go with the Cuban, looks fantastic!!

I am down with the Floribbean choices...

Garlic knots were tough to turn down, but hey I like the cuban flavor.

I voted Floribbean...but the Cuban menu looks delicious also.

This is tough! Cuban and Floribbean both sound great and since I can't get either up here in Oregon, I hope it is one of the two.

Yummy now I'm hungry. Gonna try something different since its my vacation. Either Cuban or floribbean.

Cuban, I have never had a bad Cuban dish. The Flo-rida meal sounds good to.

I won't be there but I voted too. Option #3 for me. Floribbean for a couple of reasons.

1. it's fun as hell to say
2. BBQ Pork Loin!

That is all. Enjoy, keep Setho away from the fish.

I won't be there but I voted too. Option #3 for me. Floribbean for a couple of reasons.

1. it's fun as hell to say
2. BBQ Pork Loin!

That is all. Enjoy, keep Setho away from the fish.

Some people just can't follow directions:alien:

Please remember to only vote if you are attending and eating this food as was posted in the original post. We want to make sure that the people coming get to choose the food (relatively speaking).

I know but I couldn't help it. I've worked, set up and cleaned up two demo days. I felt like I should get a vote.

Cuban sounds good to me

Cuban for me....I honestly stopped reading after I saw these options:

Mariquitas plaintain chips
Mojo grilled flank steak
Margarita pie

Cuban for me and the Mrs. It all looks so good and this dinner is always a highlight for us at the outing.

Dang it all sounds good but I had to vote for Floribbean! Good Lord it all makes me hungry :hungry:

wow, all 3 look really good and I'm having a tough time deciding between #1 and #3. Floribbean it is!

You had me at tres leches cake.... Cuban!

Gotta say #3 for me.

TapAhoy!

wow, close race to say the least

Cuban for me....I honestly stopped reading after I saw these options:

Mariquitas plaintain chips
Mojo grilled flank steak
Margarita pie

haha pretty much what I saw too

Back