the last few episodes have been cut short and made no sence (have been pretty stupid) but overall it's a good show..

+100000 And hope shes not annoying or talks too much

I suppose there is ONE instance in the multiverse where this could happen, but remember, I said DYSTOPIAN. :alien:

alright, I think I just jumped the nerd shark...

the last few episodes have been cut short and made no sence (have been pretty stupid) but overall it's a good show..

How haven't they made sense?

Tap before talk.

How haven't they made sense?

Tap before talk.

Not sure about that either. While the last episode was slow compared to the rather eventful ones before it they more the made sense. I was disappointed in the last episode though, took a step back for sure. No need to show an hours worth of arguing over the stupid kid.

I was sad to see dale go...especially after reading the comic. The character development is poor right now.

Dale was an annoying hippy. It was gut wrenching to see him go that way though. lol

Dale and Glenn are probably the better characters on the show. I didn't even realize the black guy was still there, all the women are annoying. Ricks wife goes on this speech about how the women need to be women yet she let's Carl run off all the time and then the episode with the town made her an even bigger idiot. This season has just been a bit weak, way too much time on the little girl and nothing has really happened so far this half. They need to leave this farm soon or the series is going to get lame fast.

Dale was an annoying hippy. It was gut wrenching to see him go that way though. lol
Thats what he gets for wearing that stupid bucket hat and hawaiian shirt.

That's right. The silver lining is that there are at least non zobified women.

So any non zombiefied women would mean all women? Then again I wouldn't want anything to do with Andrea. I hope she gets eaten.

Tapped that!

So any non zombiefied women would mean all women? Then again I wouldn't want anything to do with Andrea. I hope she gets eaten.

Tapped that!

The women do the stupidest stuff and live.

I will wrap this in the spoiler tag, so don't read this if you don't want to know what is going on in the comic and show.

Spoiler
I actually watched the show before I read the comics, so its not like I am upset about how the comic was adapted to the show. Obviously they are going to rewrite some things and that is fine. The show is good but they are dragging stuff out way to much. This second season has essentially been the same episode twice. Lets drag out the Sophia thing and lets Drag out this rivalry between Shane and Rick. Shane dies, within like a day of Rick coming back in the comic and by day I mean 5 pages into the comic. Whoever wrote Lori's part in this is terrible, her character is terrible and the actress is terrible. Also, Andrea's character is incredibly annoying and I am not sure why they left out the romance between her and Dale. The one thing I liked about Rick is he did the right thing or at least tried to. Now they are just turning him into one of them. The guy seriously saves someone only so he can execute him? That is stupid, absolutely stupid and should have never been written. If they wanted to show a hard edge to Rick they should have just left the kid there to get eaten by zombies or had him kill Shane. In the comic they do something similar but it is later on in the comic, in a different setting and it makes 100% more sense than killing this kid.

I just got caught up on the last two episodes. I liked them a lot. Like others I think the kid is annoying as hell. I thought for sure the hostage would tell Rick he heard Shane and Andrea talking about staging a coup. I get the feeling Crossbow Daryl is going to do something. He's like the little Yakuza guy in that Simpsons' epsiode. "Just look at him Marge, you know he's going to do something."

To the comic book readers. I appreciate you putting your revelations in spoilers. Continue to do so, please. My nephew keeps trying to ruin this for me by telling me stuff and has tried to give them to me. I'm invested in the show at this point.

Kevin

Dale and Glenn are probably the better characters on the show. I didn't even realize the black guy was still there, all the women are annoying. Ricks wife goes on this speech about how the women need to be women yet she let's Carl run off all the time and then the episode with the town made her an even bigger idiot. This season has just been a bit weak, way too much time on the little girl and nothing has really happened so far this half. They need to leave this farm soon or the series is going to get lame fast.
I actually came to the same realization about the black guy yesterday.lol

Glenn´s been wimpyfied and everyone is talking the show to death. Really liked season one and the start of season two, but now they´re killing the show. I liked Dale, but this is probably for the better. I agree they need to leave the farm quickly and change the scenery.

Shane and his Psycho squad!

Time to get dead. I want to see cross bow guy go ham.

Yes! I want to see zombies get tortured.

They worked over some Zombies there.

Zombie slaughter FTW!

Carl you little runt boy. Time for Carl to get eaten.

Carl you little runt boy. Time for Carl to get eaten.

Oh snap! His momma just dropped a bomb on Shane. Carl is an idiot. Like his daddy.

Wtc is wrong with that guy? He's got a invitation into hotties room and turns it down?

Wtc is wrong with that guy? He's got a invitation into hotties room and turns it down?

Do I really need to say it?

D-I-N-G-E............

Shane and Rick are about to blow over.

D-I-N-G-E............

Shane and Rick are about to blow over.

LOL yep I was thinking the same thing.

Back