Maybe whatever infects them has gone airborne. Dont know but the story just got a little more interesting.

If its airborne wouldn't they all be infected? So maybe it doesn't take hold until they die. They never did mentioned what the scientist said at the end of season one did they?

You nailed it Kmac. Shane was a pain in the ass. Can't wait to see what happens with the herd of walkers heading to the farm. KCM

Well, that was an enjoyable episode. As soon as Rick went for his piece I knew Shane was in trouble...definitely looks like they abandon Herschel and the farm. Anyone else think at least one of the characters are going to be killed off? My guess is Tdog.

Tap before talk.

I left a spoiler a couple pages back if you so choose.

Tonight was a terrific episode.

Just went back to read that. You're right dude. They're all walkers.

Just went back to read that. You're right dude. They're all walkers.
That's what Jenner told Rick in private I believe. However, they're not following the comics as closely as I figured. Dale doesn't die this early in the comics.

I was just thinking of this, so Carl fires the gun and all the walkers come running and it seems are going to trap them all inside. I remember when Rick met the father and son in the first season and he was just popping off rounds from his window and the zombies didn't seem to care all that much.

You've been shaned!! wait, Shanes been shaned!

I was just thinking of this, so Carl fires the gun and all the walkers come running and it seems are going to trap them all inside. I remember when Rick met the father and son in the first season and he was just popping off rounds from his window and the zombies didn't seem to care all that much.

I think the groups concern about firing the weapon was more about ammo conservation than about worry about alerting the walkers. Also, aren't Glenn and Darrell still in the woods? They better get out of there soon.

Best episode of the season. Finally moving the plot.

This better not be one of those it was all a dream scenarios ... with their awake life being they are actually all dead / walkers already. And really, a bit over dramatic that Carl didn't tell his Dad to move before he pulled the trigger. C'mon now.

btw: Lauren Cohen who plays Maggie ... O M G. With her Brit accent - TOTAL CRUSH.

Just in case you didn't notice, AMC won't be releasing any further previews for this coming episode due to the "intense nature of the episode to come."

YES!

Just in case you didn't notice, AMC won't be releasing any further previews for this coming episode due to the "intense nature of the episode to come."

YES!

That's always a good sign.

I sure like the scenes of Maggie riding horses.

I have a feeling a lot of the cast dies off in the next episode.

Yes and no. All I'm gonna say.

How do you know all this?
I've read the comics. Not in their entirety, however. I strongly recommend them.

Great episode, best of the season. Can't wait to see what happens. that was just WOW.

Wtc dude wasn't that last year when she was riding horses? lol

Btw, did anyone else think the opening when they were beating up on that last walker remind of them of the fax machine scene from Office Space?

Back