Although Carl may be annoying he is going to play a very integral role in the last two episodes. For some reason I think he will play a large role in Shane's departure/demise.

Tapped that!

Have you read the comic book? I won't spoil it here but you are very close if they follow the comic.

I see Shane sacrificing himself to save Carl. Shane may be low but that kid means the world to him.

Tap before talk.

I see Shane sacrificing himself to save Carl. Shane may be low but that kid means the world to him.

Tap before talk.

It should have been Carl instead of the character who did meet their demise in the last episode!

Now are the zombies supposed to be super strong? Not that I've tested my old-man gut-ripping power, but this seems like a particularly difficult feat to accomplish. Even for the new Old Spice guy. PA-PA-PA,PAPA,PA-POWER!

Now are the zombies supposed to be super strong? Not that I've tested my old-man gut-ripping power, but this seems like a particularly difficult feat to accomplish. Even for the new Old Spice guy. PA-PA-PA,PAPA,PA-POWER!

****, I almost pissed my pants reading that. LOL. I think the zombies have very bony fingers, so it makes it easier to gouge and rip through things.

Especially when you yourself do not feel pain, you can rip and grip harder than a normal person.

I would think the Zombies probably have some sort of strength that isnt normal when it comes to the hands and jaws. He sure gutted that dude open pretty easily. I reckon that hurt a bit.

That dumb old hippie got what was coming to him. Look, it's a world full of zombies. You do what you have to to survive. Stop playing Captain heart plea and off people who threaten your group. Maybe that zombie got a power burst from eating cattle. In fact, why are there even cows and horses, wouldn't the zombies eat them too? If Carl's momma was a better parent and not worried about her ego and power tripping, she should know where her recovering son is. Who lets a 10 year old roam the forest littered with zombies anyway. She pisses me off, and she's not even hot.

I cant believe Richard. man, what a disappointment.

I cant believe Richard. man, what a disappointment.

You should watch this show on your Playbook... oh wait you cant get it HAHA, maybe when your iPad3 comes you can catch up hehehehe

You should watch this show on your Playbook... oh wait you cant get it HAHA, maybe when your iPad3 comes you can catch up hehehehe

LOL. Touche Kmac... Touche! Im watching the event right now. I'm excited. Maybe. 5 megapixel camera though? Serious?

I thought it was a great episode. The feel good, world is as it was hippie couldn't bring himself to realize that the times have changed and he paid for it. The kid needs to get a grip, I don't exactly know what his deal is, (wants to be like Shane, wants his dad to be more like Shane, just rebelling?) but it was basically his fault that the hippie died. I still don't trust Shane, he's trying to get the blonde lady on his side but when she sided against him about killing the kid was surprising. If you saw the sneak preview, the kid escapes next episode, so that should be plenty exciting. Gonna be an exciting nest few shows for sure.

Hahahaha, this made me LOL.

That dumb old hippie got what was coming to him. Look, it's a world full of zombies. You do what you have to to survive. Stop playing Captain heart plea and off people who threaten your group. Maybe that zombie got a power burst from eating cattle. In fact, why are there even cows and horses, wouldn't the zombies eat them too? If Carl's momma was a better parent and not worried about her ego and power tripping, she should know where her recovering son is. Who lets a 10 year old roam the forest littered with zombies anyway. She pisses me off, and she's not even hot.

Even in a post apocalyptic World?

In our dystopian zombie filled future, find your reasonably hot/ok girl to pair up with early.

In our dystopian zombie filled future, find your reasonably hot/ok girl to pair up with early.

+100000 And hope shes not annoying or talks too much

Nope. The sister that got killed off in the RV massacre was the only looker.

Dude, I'd shack up w/ Hershel's daughter in a minute. The brunette that rides horses and gets naked in pharmacy's. Yep!!

Dude, I'd shack up w/ Hershel's daughter in a minute. The brunette that rides horses and gets naked in pharmacy's. Yep!!

I agree with TC, she is pretty hot. But in a situation like that, you can't afford to be picky. You have to take what you can get.

I agree with TC, she is pretty hot. But in a situation like that, you can't afford to be picky. You have to take what you can get.

That's right. The silver lining is that there are at least non zobified women.

This thread is useless to me right now... Until a week from tomorrow. KMac if I cant watch via the Ipad I'm gonna be upset. I like Zombies, dislike Richard and want to see some good old fashioned Zombie killings

So long Dale! Looks like the bleeding heart liberal got exactly that.........a bleeding heart!! :bananadance:

This thread is useless to me right now... Until a week from tomorrow. KMac if I cant watch via the Ipad I'm gonna be upset. I like Zombies, dislike Richard and want to see some good old fashioned Zombie killings

Season 1 is on itunes for sure but you have to pay to play big boy.

You can watch season 1 on netflix also.

That's right. The silver lining is that there are at least non zobified women.

That is unless you are into "zombified women" which I have known a couple of guys to date such women. Lol

Back