I think the groups concern about firing the weapon was more about ammo conservation than about worry about alerting the walkers. Also, aren't Glenn and Darrell still in the woods? They better get out of there soon.

Well, remember when they got to the farm and they went out for some shooting lessons. One shot from Carl brings all the zombies, firing range session doesn't do anything.

Just watched the latest episode. Wtc?!?!

Shanes dead, them not dead, then Lil dude puts it between his eyes.

Woah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, remember when they got to the farm and they went out for some shooting lessons. One shot from Carl brings all the zombies, firing range session doesn't do anything.
Don't forget the .357 those things are loud. Anything in like 3 miles around would hear that crack in an open field.

I think its that those two shots were at night. Aren't the zombies more active at night?

Just watched the latest episode. Wtc?!?!

Shanes dead, them not dead, then Lil dude puts it between his eyes.

Woah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah wtf wild episode huh

Don't forget the .357 those things are loud. Anything in like 3 miles around would hear that crack in an open field.

Walker killer!

1BE1785D1934C9F10DD2EB43D9DC6.jpg

I think its that those two shots were at night. Aren't the zombies more active at night?

Yeah wtf wild episode huh

Walker killer!

1BE1785D1934C9F10DD2EB43D9DC6.jpg
I think it's because they are out of people to eat, and are just all converging on the farm as it's the last place to find fresh brains.

I think it's because they are out of people to eat, and are just all converging on the farm as it's the last place to find fresh brains.

There sure looked to be a lot of them. The walkers more so slow sometimes it seems like if you were careful you could pick them off pretty easily. Just cant let them get the jump on you.

I spent about three hours reading the comic series last night. If this show follows that story line.......whoa momma!

Sent from my forged iPad

I spent about three hours reading the comic series last night. If this show follows that story line.......whoa momma!

Sent from my forged iPad
Where'd you find it?

Where'd you find it?

Online dude. If you dig you can find comic forums and some wild discussion about the series and the comic, and the differences. Some pretty terrible things happen in the comic that I can't imagine seeing happen in the show.

Sent from my forged iPad

Sent from my forged iPad

Thanks for nerding up our cool thread.

Lol....sorry dude. That Darren K piqued my interest.

Sent from my forged iPad

Lol....sorry dude. That Darren K piqued my interest.

Sent from my forged iPad

haha see I dont want to read those because I figure they'll be way better and cooler then the show.

Online dude. If you dig you can find comic forums and some wild discussion about the series and the comic, and the differences. Some pretty terrible things happen in the comic that I can't imagine seeing happen in the show.

Sent from my forged iPad
Im going to find them. I can only imagine what kind of banter goes on in a Comic book Forum.
I have to read them now.

So long Shane..... X 2. Nice knowing ya!

Anybody else notice the kid pulled the gun on Rick before Shane was up off the ground? Was he gonna shoot his Daddy?? Hmmmm.....

Yeah I noticed that Carl pulled the gun on Rick and then changed his aim at the last moment. That brings to mind 2 questions:

1) If Carl was mad at Rick for killing Shane, why would Carl then turn around and kill Shane? (It was dark, there was no way Carl could have seen Shane was a zombie)
2) How did Shane become a zombie without being bit? Some sites are claiming the disease is airborne and everyone turns once they die (which explains why Rick shot the guy in the bar, in the head after he initially killed him)...however that doesn't explain why Randall never turned. Maybe the knife that Rick stabbed Shane with had zombie blood on it?

Yeah I noticed that Carl pulled the gun on Rick and then changed his aim at the last moment. That brings to mind 2 questions:

1) If Carl was mad at Rick for killing Shane, why would Carl then turn around and kill Shane? (It was dark, there was no way Carl could have seen Shane was a zombie)
2) How did Shane become a zombie without being bit? Some sites are claiming the disease is airborne and everyone turns once they die (which explains why Rick shot the guy in the bar, in the head after he initially killed him)...however that doesn't explain why Randall never turned. Maybe the knife that Rick stabbed Shane with had zombie blood on it?

But Randall did turn..after he got his neck snapped.

But Randall did turn..after he got his neck snapped.

Yeah Darrell and the Asian kid had a little fracas with zombie randall. And Darrell noticed that he had a broken neck but no bites or scratches. Everyone is infected and turn when they die. Which then would make it über important to keep everyone alive.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah Darrell and the Asian kid had a little fracas with zombie randall. And Darrell noticed that he had a broken neck but no bites or scratches. Everyone is infected and turn when they die. Which then would make it über important to keep everyone alive.

Beast mode from tapatalk

So since the virus is changing that means that all of those that recently died and were buried will be coming back. Can't wait for Sundays episode. The only thing that is going to piss me off is that they are not going to talk about, "why Rick killed Shane." There will be no closure on any of the outlining issues that have been building for the past 5 episodes. This next episode is just going to be a shoot-em-up non-stop killing-spree. I can't complain because this season could use an episode like that.

So since the virus is changing that means that all of those that recently died and were buried will be coming back. Can't wait for Sundays episode. The only thing that is going to piss me off is that they are not going to talk about, "why Rick killed Shane." There will be no closure on any of the outlining issues that have been building for the past 5 episodes. This next episode is just going to be a shoot-em-up non-stop killing-spree. I can't complain because this season could use an episode like that.

I dunno about that. The preview of next week seemed to show Rick stating his case about something. May or may not have been about Shane though. Sure didn't look like they had much time to talk things over.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Why Rick killed Shane? Shane had him at gun point, possibly knocked his ole lady up, said he was a better father to the boy, said he was a better husband to the wife, etc. That list about sum up why I woulda put a knife in him.

Why Rick killed Shane? Shane had him at gun point, possibly knocked his ole lady up, said he was a better father to the boy, said he was a better husband to the wife, etc. That list about sum up why I woulda put a knife in him.

We (the viewer) know why he killed Shane, the rest of the group is kind of in the dark, so Rick has some explaining to do. Even though most (especially hershel) will be glad to see him go. Nevertheless, it was a pretty awesome end to the best episode of the season (so far).

Where'd you find it?

For those interested in reading the comic...

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Book-Bk/dp/1582406197/ref=pd_sim_b_2

I collect the hard cover books, each book has 12 issues of the comic in it with cover art. There are 7 books out now and number 8 should be released mid year this year after issue #96 comes out. There is also a compendium out that has issues #1-#48 in it, you can pick up for around $30 and that's probably the cheapest way to get the comic. The second one of those should also be out later this year after issue #96 is released.

Maybe Carl will get it next episode....!

Is next week a 2 hour zombie kill fest?

Back