The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm. Just looked at tickets from Buffalo to Tampa............... Intriguing...................

I like the sound of that.

I could probably even crash at my parents' new place near Ft. Myers to avoid having to pay for a hotel...

Keep in mind that this could potentially be 2 hours away.

I would probably come down for something like that.

I like the sound of that.

I've got the flight saved in my account. I would probably have to find a place to crash with someone for a night or two to make it work. We'll see and I'll keep tabs on it.

Keep in mind that this could potentially be 2 hours away.
Google maps said an hour twenty-five from Ft Myers Shores to Waterlefe, so I figure it's more like an hour. If there's enough people coming in from out of town, splitting a hotel may be a viable option. What do tee time rates get up to come November?

We will work on getting a nice group rate for all 3 as soon as we start to get a head count.

Pricing flights into Tampa on SW.

Arriving at 10:35 Friday night and leaving at 7:00 PM Monday. $276....not too shabby.
$361 for me, not horrible! Now if I can get my work schedule moved around!!! It's like musical chairs that time of year.
And for those that like Sushi....We might have a treat for you. KUMO to the rescue.
Now that sounds tasty!!!

And for those that like Sushi....We might have a treat for you. KUMO to the rescue.

Hope they have Taco Bell next door. Or I can sit in the car and drink vodkies.

I'm easy to please.

We would never go to a place that did not have something for everybody. There are literally 50 options with in a mile of each other and KUMO is actually a hibachi place that does sushi.

I would love to make this happen, but I am afraid I would be out for sure the 11/09 weekend. Already committed to volunteer for the McGladrey Classic that weekend. If the dates were to move for some reason then I might be able to swing it.

I'm making this happen.

I like sushi.

Maybe I should scope out the sushi scene this week and do some sampling.

I want to make this happen desperately but doubtful the wife will approve.

I think with all of these out of staters making the trip that more people from FL need to attend

This is turning into an awesome event. Perfect weather, local and friends.

I think with all of these out of staters making the trip that more people from FL need to attend
You can only make these kind of comments if you are coming.

Started to look into flights and then realized that I do not get that Monday off

I'll be there. That's all that will matter.

James, if you don't show up I will cry. You should bring that lanky kid from Canada Ohio with you.

Nov 10-11 works for me. Big home game vs Virginia Tech on the 9th so I'll be one day late to the party.

I think we need to work on this event since its getting such interest.
Is there a competition?
If so, teams?
What courses what days?
If so, obviously, we need everybody there both days.
If not and its free play, that works too.
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back