The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, rats. I'll be in Sarasota 10/7 - 10/12, too early for the THP fun. :angry:

Pricing flights into Tampa on SW.

Arriving at 10:35 Friday night and leaving at 7:00 PM Monday. $276....not too shabby.

I don't know if its over, but Jetblue had a ridiculous sale going on recently. TONS of flights for 99, some for less.

Possibly.

You would be missing out, dude. Such an incredible course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Oh I'd still go. 2doz balls in the water < THP outing!! Lol

I haven't participated in any THP organized events as of yet, but I'm very interested in this. That weekend (11/9) would likely work well for me. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, but 3 hour drive isn't bad.

I haven't participated in any THP organized events as of yet, but I'm very interested in this. That weekend (11/9) would likely work well for me. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, but 3 hour drive isn't bad.

Dude. Canes, rafdo and I are all in miami. We can always carpool!

No Sarasota national?
I know its in Venice.....

No Sarasota national?

That would make it extremely hard to play a second course during the same day. I don't know of any courses of the same level near Sarasota National.

No Sarasota national?

Like Wake said, it's a possibility, but the proximity of the other three to each other makes them quite easy to play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a great time. This year I'm not coaching LL, so I should have better weekend availability. Looking forward to hearing the details and hope I can make this.

Sounds like a great time. This year I'm not coaching LL, so I should have better weekend availability. Looking forward to hearing the details and hope I can make this.

Me too dude, its been WAY too long. Have you been playing much lately?

Hhhhmmmm....

6-7 hour drive from here to Sarasota. That's not horrible.

I'll see how things play out in late September/early October and see if I can come down for this.

FWIW, those that are thinking about traveling, there are literally 10 hotels right next to UP golf course, which means just a couple of miles from the other 2 golf courses and near where we would most likely be dining and such.

And for those that like Sushi....We might have a treat for you. KUMO to the rescue.

And for those that like Sushi....We might have a treat for you. KUMO to the rescue.

And for those of you who don't, I will be leading a group to ANYWHERE else.

I don't know if its over, but Jetblue had a ridiculous sale going on recently. TONS of flights for 99, some for less.

Just looked and from Dallas they have nothing into Florida. Strange.

Hmmmmm. Just looked at tickets from Buffalo to Tampa............... Intriguing...................

I could probably even crash at my parents' new place near Ft. Myers to avoid having to pay for a hotel...

Me too dude, its been WAY too long. Have you been playing much lately?

Hey Wake - long time - would love to tee it up with you again sometime soon. As for playing, not enough that is for sure! About 1x/month I would guess. I played Innisbrook North Course this past week and shot 81 (Par 70). On the Island Course they were hosting the women's Symmetra tour. I watched a few groups for about two hours. I then went home and played nine at MacDill trying to emulate their tempo - and I hit the ball great! I thought I would lose 20 yards but actually hit the ball just as far if not further than normal. So I'm excited to get out and try that again.

Anyway, like I said I am taking off a coaching LL for 1 season, so I should have more free time to get out and play this late summer and fall.

Don't you tease me. Just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back