Status
Not open for further replies.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
After talk in the "Florida Holiday Get Together" thread, this thread has to become a reality.

Looking to throw something together down this way in Sarasota, the weekend of November 9-11, and to run the Gauntlet of Sarasota finest courses, most likely; University Park, Waterlefe and Riverstrand...over 2 days.

Let's get some chatter going on this one, I think it could be epic!

EDIT:
Full details coming soon, but here is what we have right now.
3 rounds over two days.
Team Format Matchplay
Prizes without question

Working with hotel right now for cheap accommodations for people. We will also do a group dinner for those that want to come and hang out, etc.

The whole weekend is going to be an absolute blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
gauntlet indeed, some serious awesome and tough courses

This could be a whole lot of fun. Loving the idea of October as a possibility since there are no holidays and we don't have travel commitments.

oh and I cant do October due to having 2 thp get togethers in Columbus and Cleveland....November is a possibility but if October works for most go with it

Very very interested!

Based on my schedule with kiddos and holidays, etc I am targeting:

10/12 & 10/13
10/26 & 10/27
11/9 & 11/10 (could possibly stay until the 11th since its a holiday for me I believe - Veterans Day)

As usual I'm open half of the weekends during that time frame, but it sounds awesome.

I'm gonna be in Orlando October 6th through the 13th. Would love to golf with some people there

Very very interested!

Based on my schedule with kiddos and holidays, etc I am targeting:

10/12 & 10/13
10/26 & 10/27
11/9 & 11/10 (could possibly stay until the 11th since its a holiday for me I believe - Veterans Day)

I do like that idea of the 11/9 weekend because of the extra day.

I'm gonna be in Orlando October 6th through the 13th. Would love to golf with some people there

I've never met you, but I know your brother. Sorry man, he's just soured me on the whole clan.

Just kidding, I'm off all but that Wednesday and Thursday, so surely we can get in a round or two, hopefully some of those jerks form Sarasota will join us.

I would definitely be interested. Only a short drive from O-town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This sounds fun. Could drive down from Jax for the weekend.

Lets just set it for that weekend buddy. Make it easier to start creating plans.

That would be an off weekend for me, the only downside for me is I could see us going out of town that weekend, Brittany rarely gets long weekends so we'll try to take advantage of it.

I'd be down for a traveling road show.

My wife will be in Indiana the month of November, so bonus time for me, huh?

Guess I'll start hoarding some off the top of my checks until then.

Panda is down!!

I was getting a little excited about this...but that weekend is out for me. There will be golf involved though. Maybe next time.

Sorry about that DPG.

I do hope we get a few of our N. FL members down for this.

Lets just set it for that weekend buddy. Make it easier to start creating plans.

Mark it down then...I'll update the first post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Pricing flights into Tampa on SW.

Arriving at 10:35 Friday night and leaving at 7:00 PM Monday. $276....not too shabby.

Love the title! I'm in need of another outing. It's been way too long. I'm good with any course in sarasota. I think I'll pass on waterlefe, lol, as me and mucho agua don't get along! :D

Pricing flights into Tampa on SW.

Arriving at 10:35 Friday night and leaving at 7:00 PM Monday. $276....not too shabby.

Pretty good.

Love the title! I'm in need of another outing. It's been way too long. I'm good with any course in sarasota. I think I'll pass on waterlefe, lol, as me and mucho agua don't get along! :D

You would be missing out, dude. Such an incredible course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmmmmm... I miss my Florida friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back