The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go back through this thread and get a tentative list.

Really need to get numbers so I can lock down the best price for all 3 courses.

And I can add that we will have the housing (hotel) done today. Pricing, location and check in and check out dates available.

Will also add that we will have some other info today. Details on matches, prizes for the winners, etc.

Its going to be a lot of fun.

Love to see this coming together, some great courses down there and great THPERS, will be an awesome time

I'm highly interested. Dates are good. Spousal approval should not be a problem as I have a birthday the next week, so can position it as a "birthday" trip. I have some vacation time I need to burn. Cost is the only thing I need to see. I have some non-golf items I need to sell off on ebay anyway, can use that to fund.

Will also add that we will have some other info today. Details on matches, prizes for the winners, etc.

Its going to be a lot of fun.

Can I get an attendance prize?

#CookieClose is deserving of something.

At this point I'm in pending pricing

Can I get an attendance prize?

#CookieClose is deserving of something.

Your attendance prize is that you get to play golf with THPers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Your attendance prize is that you get to play golf with THPers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Haha, stop trolling my begging posts.

I was coming with a large gathering or not, I know what this is all about. :)

I will be in Myrtle Beach the previous weekend for a bachelor party golf trip. With all the time off I have earned I wonder if I can jet down from there. This needs to be researched a little more.

I will be in Myrtle Beach the previous weekend for a bachelor party golf trip. With all the time off I have earned I wonder if I can jet down from there. This needs to be researched a little more.

Dont tease us Ray. Dont tease us.

And I can add that we will have the housing (hotel) done today. Pricing, location and check in and check out dates available.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I thought I was staying at War's place that weekend. I have my Ward-sized jumper, lunchables and juice box ready to go. WE won't even know that I'm there.

Dont tease us Ray. Dont tease us.

Have to find out how much this other golf trip is costing me, but hey it might not be too bad.

What's the drive from Myrtle, about 10 hours?

A little less than that.

that's not bad then. Myrtle Beach on the 1st and 2nd. Then I could either head back to Raleigh on Sunday, crash at my cousins, and then make then make the drive down, and fly back home. On paper that all sounds good.

that's not bad then. Myrtle Beach on the 1st and 2nd. Then I could either head back to Raleigh on Sunday, crash at my cousins, and then make then make the drive down, and fly back home. On paper that all sounds good.

That is the only place that matters dean. On paper. Dont you dare tease us.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I thought I was staying at War's place that weekend. I have my Ward-sized jumper, lunchables and juice box ready to go. WE won't even know that I'm there.
Plenty of room in the Casa de War.

However, you may be relegated to a crib or a bed with mermaid sheets. Or possible the pack-n-play.

That is the only place that matters dean. On paper. Dont you dare tease us.

You know I want another crack at the front 9 at University Park. Although I would throw in IMG if Marta is going to play with us.

You know I want another crack at the front 9 at University Park. Although I would throw in IMG if Marta is going to play with us.

Marta was pretty awesome. These 3 courses are special Ray. Make it happen. Plus Team Event + Prizes. Plus not freezing cold.

Marta was pretty awesome. These 3 courses are special Ray. Make it happen. Plus Team Event + Prizes. Plus not freezing cold.

hmmm quick look at flights. Can fly from ALB to MYR on Friday AM and then fly out of TPA back to ALB on the 11th for under $300. Would just need to rent a car and drive to Sarasota from Myrtle or Raleigh and perhaps stop and play some golf with THPers along the way.

hmmm quick look at flights. Can fly from ALB to MYR on Friday AM and then fly out of TPA back to ALB on the 11th for under $300. Would just need to rent a car and drive to Sarasota from Myrtle or Raleigh and perhaps stop and play some golf with THPers along the way.
Awesome. Dean is in!

I'm thinking a friday round would be required, but only if you bring me a coke, preferably from the Mexican restaurant in Myrtle.

Thats actually not bad at all. Quite good. And the faster you get down here, the faster you see Marta and Vishnu (it might have been herbert).

Awesome. Dean is in!

working on it, starting to sound good though.

I'm thinking a friday round would be required, but only if you bring me a coke, preferably from the Mexican restaurant in Myrtle.

done deal.

Thats actually not bad at all. Quite good. And the faster you get down here, the faster you see Marta and Vishnu (it might have been herbert).

It was Vishnu. Good memory. I believe he told us we played golf a little to fast for him.

Million dollar question Ray. Have you checked with the decision maker?

You have to love airlines. You can make that trip for $50 less than it would cost me to fly direct to Sarasota. (And, your trip is still about $20 cheaper than me flying direct to Tampa.)

I'm hoping I can see a flight in the $250ish range to Sarasota. It would make me think hard about not taking a 7-8 hour drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back