The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Its going to be a bit different than that. Being that it is 2 days and 54 holes, we are working on making it rather interesting.:D

Haha. I like where your head is at!

Nope. Its going to be a bit different than that. Being that it is 2 days and 54 holes, we are working on making it rather interesting.:D

Sounds pretty incredible already.

So we can we call this the "2nd Annual Florida Holliday Gathering"... ?? :D
It would be the 3rd...actually. We did one in 2011 in Tampa.

I'm not sure I have the cahones to tell the wifey I'm going to Sarasota directly from Myrtle Beach! :surrender:
I think you're vehicle is going to break down. It will be some internal part that has to come from Buttcrackistan and it'll take a while to get there.

I have approval from the Boss. As long as I am not on a trial calendar (which, unfortunately, is a possibility), I'm in.

I'll likely be looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested.

I have approval from the Boss. As long as I am not on a trial calendar (which, unfortunately, is a possibility), I'm in.

I'll likely be looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested.

Woah, woah, woah.

I didnt realize this was a possibility.

This changes everything....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Woah, woah, woah.

I didnt realize this was a possibility.

This changes everything....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Which part?

That I'm coming, that I may have a trial, or that I may need a roommate?

JB, are we required to play 54 holes to participate?

Sarasota is only an hour from me. More than likely I could drive home. But then again if I get my drank on probably wouldn't be a good idea

JB, are we required to play 54 holes to participate?

It depends buddy. If we have enough to do a team challenge, then yes, it would be a 2 day event. If we cant, then we will figure that out at the time. I can tell you though, with what War and I are working on, it will be worth it if possible.

Hotel accommodations will be done as of today.
Restaurant for Saturday night will be done as of today as well.
Im guessing by week's end we will have the whole thing done and priced for everybody.
As well as some cool details about we are going to do.

After having to miss Atlanta this has been moved to serious ponder. Can't wait to see the details and how it will fit into the budget.

After having to miss Atlanta this has been moved to serious ponder. Can't wait to see the details and how it will fit into the budget.

I like this thinking. I'm still considering this one as well.

Make it happen!

It would be the 3rd...actually. We did one in 2011 in Tampa.
We actually have had 4, grand cypress started the trend. All have been a blast but this one will be the cats meow

Yeah, we are going to try and make this one rather unique.

Yeah, we are going to try and make this one rather unique.

JB has something up his sleeve, what a surprise

I'm going to go back through this thread and get a tentative list.

Really need to get numbers so I can lock down the best price for all 3 courses.

I'm going to go back through this thread and get a tentative list.

Really need to get numbers so I can lock down the best price for all 3 courses.

And I can add that we will have the housing (hotel) done today. Pricing, location and check in and check out dates available.

And I can add that we will have the housing (hotel) done today. Pricing, location and check in and check out dates available.

Really looking forward to having some numbers to work with. Thanks to those of you putting the details together.

:(( I'll be in MA that weekend. Wish I could join you.

Going to Longboat key over Labor day and will try to play one of those courses then.

Really looking forward to having some numbers to work with. Thanks to those of you putting the details together.

Same here. I hope I can make the numbers work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back