The Publix Sub Thread

GG offered to pick us up Pub Subs for lunch today and I am going a bit different.
Turkey, Ham, Bacon with some other stuff pressed.
Yours still presses sandwiches? All the ones around here got rid of the presses when they got rid of their griddles.

Yours still presses sandwiches? All the ones around here got rid of the presses when they got rid of their griddles.
I don’t know about all of them but the one closest to our home does

Man, I'm jealous. Around here you have to ask the one of the deli ladies to hop up on the counter and sit on your sub if you want it pressed. After they wrap it, of course.

Man, I'm jealous. Around here you have to ask the one of the deli ladies to hop up on the counter and sit on your sub if you want it pressed. After they wrap it, of course.
So they offer the pressed still in the app to you?

I've not used the app, so I don't know.
Oh. What about web? Or do you just go in and order? For us on the web or app it lists pressed as an option when online ordering.

Oh. What about web? Or do you just go in and order? For us on the web or app it lists pressed as an option when online ordering.
I usually just go in. I've never used online because a lot of times I'm there getting a sub, someone who ordered online is asking where their sub is.

I wouldn't dare try anything else at the new one we just got in Crawfordville. They're using an assembly line model and it's a failure.

I usually just go in. I've never used online because a lot of times I'm there getting a sub, someone who ordered online is asking where their sub is.

I wouldn't dare try anything else at the new one we just got in Crawfordville. They're using an assembly line model and it's a failure.
Oh gotcha. I haven’t had that issue. It’s kind of nice to order it online and it gives you an exact time to pick it up.

Chicken tender subs are on sale this week.

it’s going down

DC88EB6A-5A12-4EFD-89CA-F6570BADE321.jpeg

Sadly no. Tailgater which is Buffalo and blue crumbles
I have not had the Tailgater yet. One day it will happen.

Chicken tender sub is on sale this week.

Is that sorta like chicken parm w/o the sauce and cheese?
I would have responded sooner, but I was out getting one. As to your questions:

Back