The Publix Sub Thread

Not sure how my opinion came back up again after 2-1/2 years but @JB has now corrected me twice. For what it’s worth I don’t think I’ve had a Publix sub more than once in my life.
My fault.
I had Publix in June (Naples). 👍
Wegs is Just the homer in me.
Also my nearest is 45 miles away. But every time I’m near there I stop.
Any time a new Wegs opens the bake breads in the brick oven for a month before the doors can open.
Something to be said about bread/ dough in the north.

My fault.
I had Publix in June (Naples). 👍
Wegs is Just the homer in me.
Also my nearest is 45 miles away. But every time I’m near there I stop.
Any time a new Wegs opens the bake breads in the brick oven for a month before the doors can open.
Something to be said about bread/ dough in the north.
What do they do with that months worth of bread?

Chicken Parm sub on sale this week.
Really should be called the JB.

Low Sodium Ultimate Sub
Ham, turkey, roast beef, Swiss and veggie fixings on whole wheat. Great taste and low sodium to boot. Good for my blood pressure.

Chicken Parm sub on sale this week.
Really should be called the JB.
I didnt need to see this. So good, but I have been avoiding the chicken tender sub for a few weeks now.

Chicken tender subs are on sale until Thursday.

I haven't had one in a month or so, I think I'm due!!

Having a picnic lunch at my kids preschool.

I’m grabbing a Publix meatball sub. A little chilly today and a warm sub sounds good.

Having a picnic lunch at my kids preschool.

I’m grabbing a Publix meatball sub. A little chilly today and a warm sub sounds good.
I'm not a fan of their meatball sub. By my Pub sub expectations, its a rare failure by them.

I'm not a fan of their meatball sub. By my Pub sub expectations, its a rare failure by them.
Agreed. Something about it just doesn’t hit the same way.

Chicky parm though is absolutely stellar.

The first Publix in Louisville is finally about to open. These subs will be tried ASAP.

What are you going to have first?
No idea but it sounds like it definitely wont be the meatball Lol. Chicken Parm don't sound to shabby.

I was editing at the same time Lol
Any of the tender subs are great.

Ultimate, huge fan of that one too.

Chicken cordon blue, muy bueno.

No idea but it sounds like it definitely wont be the meatball Lol. Chicken Parm don't sound to shabby.
They may do local as well. For instance here it’s a Gator Sub. Tampa had a Rays sub that was fantastic

Back