Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I could toss this monitor out the window right now

people...stupidity surprises me I guess

That's everyday life for you.
sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

Memes.

I'm forever done with any kind of "Team" contests. I'm more than content to be happy for others who make it. This way, I never get disappointed when the fat kid on the school yard is not chosen.

I'm forever done with any kind of "Team" contests. I'm more than content to be happy for others who make it. This way, I never get disappointed when the fat kid on the school yard is not chosen.

Thats a shame OG. You are such an asset to any team. You know how to bring anybody "up" and your one half of a pretty darn awesome dynamic duo.

My county is freaking huge. I live in a fairly central part of the county. I was headed home from a fairly remote area, and decided to google map my way home to see which route was quicker between the 3 routes I could think of, they were all between 57 and 59 minutes.

Doctors, amiright?

Doctors are the worst. Apparently they should add pouring water out of a boot to med school. ;-)

In-house counsel?

No man, the woman was actually another physician that I work with. Let's just say that I hope that I NEVER have to interact with our in-house counsel.

Thats a shame OG. You are such an asset to any team. You know how to bring anybody "up" and your one half of a pretty darn awesome dynamic duo.

I appreciate this Josh, I really do :thumb:. Yep, KB & myself are pretty darn awesome if I say so myself :D. jk

Last edited:

OG, I hope you reconsider. You'd make a great part of any team. It always makes me smile to see you enter and post in all of the different team and contest threads here on THP.

OG, I hope you reconsider. You'd make a great part of any team. It always makes me smile to see you enter and post in all of the different team and contest threads here on THP.

I'm a good cheer leader buddy and after my doctor's appointment Friday, that will most likely be my lead role for the rest of this golf season. I'm going to live my golfing life through all my buddies on here.

I'm a good cheer leader buddy and after my doctor's appointment Friday, that will most likely be my lead role for the rest of this golf season. I'm going to live my golfing life through all my buddies on here.

2013 winglding down u will be good to go for 2014 then right?

I haven't been posting as much in the past week or so.

I find myself lacking in anything interesting to talk about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Very true. There's always some hope out there for us.

There's always hope for us puberic specimens. You'll see me on tour. Because I'm working hard on my game, and I don't slack off.

You beat the crap out of a computer, that is interesting.

Check out all the activity on THP. Definitely some interesting stuff you could jump in with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back