The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is throbbing for some unknown reason. Started before lunch & thought it might just be from not having eaten yet but it's getting worse.
The kinda pain that would kill a lesser man.

The left lane is not the slow lane, especially on two lane highways.

The left lane is not the slow lane, especially on two lane highways.

I hate that. It took us an extra hour or two to get to Clemson because we were going 55 in a 70 zone for a couple of hours.

The Official Rant of the Day

My roommate gets mad about the dumbest little things and then acts like an idiot for days on end. I can't wait to live on my own.

My roommate gets mad about the dumbest little things and then acts like a for days on end. I can't wait to live on my own.

Wow, sounds like my relatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
My roommate gets mad about the dumbest little things and then acts like a for days on end. I can't wait to live on my own.

Dude it is awesome. Best decision I made this year was to go solo

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited it, Thain.

I can't wait to live alone. The rest of the guys are great though. This kid genuinely got mad at me for going to lunch without him today because he was getting back late and I was hungry...

I have a monthly meeting at work that I have to attend. Every month, without fail, the same woman talks more than everyone else when we have our feedback sessions, and always acts like the smartest person in the room, when she clearly is not. I think my tongue is bleeding from biting it so much today. I'm just over it at this point.

I have a monthly meeting at work that I have to attend. Every month, without fail, the same woman talks more than everyone else when we have our feedback sessions, and always acts like the smartest person in the room, when she clearly is not. I think my tongue is bleeding from biting it so much today. I'm just over it at this point.

+1. Was on a conference call a couple hours ago and this guy could not stop flapping his gums to convince us how smart he was because he's a doctor. Which he mentioned at least seven or eight times. Best part was other folks are texting and emailing me saying how clueless he is. He may have gotten through med school but I bet he can't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom.

+1. Was on a conference call a couple hours ago and this guy could not stop flapping his gums to convince us how smart he was because he's a doctor. Which he mentioned at least seven or eight times. Best part was other folks are texting and emailing me saying how clueless he is. He may have gotten through med school but I bet he can't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom.

Doctors, amiright?

Platitudes only help those who help themselves

In-house counsel?

Don't call me buddy.. Buddy.

Haha.. People sure can be sensitive.
#dontgetit

I'm deducting 2 points from your total, the correct response was "you never even called my by my name". We were happy to have you and thank you for playing.

I've gotten myself so confused in the craps thread. I'm pretty sure they are ordering drugs in there.

I'm deducting 2 points from your total, the correct response was "you never even called my by my name". We were happy to have you and thank you for playing.
What if I would have said I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison.

I've gotten myself so confused in the craps thread. I'm pretty sure they are ordering drugs in there.

Is that a euphemism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back