The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just talking to Deano about that... It might be time to acquire a shaft puller and just be done with them.

agreed, that way u can only be mad at....you

My back molar is killing me. I had a temporary cap put on it yesterday since I chipped it really bad.

Cut a shaft on the wrong side of 45...

Should've had Jman do it. Instead of cutting too short he elects to not cut at all.

AND, we could finally do some clubwork together on a legit bench rather than in my laundry room hahaha!

It would certainly be more legit

I'm mad that I wasted a few hours of my time doing something that had no purpose in the end. Should have done a bit of research beforehand and I would have realized that there was no point.

I'm mad that I wasted a few hours of my time doing something that had no purpose in the end. Should have done a bit of research beforehand and I would have realized that there was no point.

Is this some sort of code for something? Or is just an open ended statement inviting us to ask what it was for? I'm confused.

Somewhere on the course today, I set my 8-iron down after hitting a greenside chip shot with it and must have forgotten to pick it up. A few holes later, I realized it was missing and went back looking for it. I found no club lying on the ground and everyone I asked claimed they hadnt seen it. Me thinks someone was lying. Grrrrr. Oh well, a quick Ebay search later and Ive got a new Nike Slingshot HL 8-iron on its way. When it gets here, I'll just need to have the shaft pulled and get an S300 put on it and I will be back in business.

That sucks Gaijin. I have never lost a club like that, but have left a few behind and thankfully been returned to me. Heck I left a wedge behind at a THP event once.

Somewhere on the course today, I set my 8-iron down after hitting a greenside chip shot with it and must have forgotten to pick it up. A few holes later, I realized it was missing and went back looking for it. I found no club lying on the ground and everyone I asked claimed they hadnt seen it. Me thinks someone was lying. Grrrrr. Oh well, a quick Ebay search later and Ive got a new Nike Slingshot HL 8-iron on its way. When it gets here, I'll just need to have the shaft pulled and get an S300 put on it and I will be back in business.

Exact same thing happened to me with my 8 iron about 6 weeks ago. My thought is that one of the maintenance workers walked off with it as there were very few people on the course at the time it happened. Sucks for sure.

Is this some sort of code for something? Or is just an open ended statement inviting us to ask what it was for? I'm confused.

I just figured there's no need to go into specifics, unless you really want to hear for some reason. I wasn't aware that I had to give all the details of my problem if I wanted to rant, so sorry about that.

That sucks Gaijin. I have never lost a club like that, but have left a few behind and thankfully been returned to me. Heck I left a wedge behind at a THP event once.

I should have kept it

Exact same thing happened to me with my 8 iron about 6 weeks ago. My thought is that one of the maintenance workers walked off with it as there were very few people on the course at the time it happened. Sucks for sure.
Not the end of the world, just annoying. Its my fault for not remembering. I guess thats what I get for trying to speed up play by grabbing a wedge/iron and my putter and carrying them both to the green, instead of hitting my chip with the wedge/iron and then putting that club back in the bag and grabbing my putter.

Not the end of the world, just annoying. Its my fault for not remembering. I guess thats what I get for trying to speed up play by grabbing a wedge/iron and my putter and carrying them both to the green, instead of hitting my chip with the wedge/iron and then putting that club back in the bag and grabbing my putter.

I'm a forgetful person, but I always take my putter cover with me, and leave it with any extra wedges or irons I have by the green. I always no not to put my putter back in my bag without a cover.

My back molar is killing me. I had a temporary cap put on it yesterday since I chipped it really bad.

Well my wisdom tooth is coming in. It's getting annoying. Hope that makes you feel better. :D

I'm a forgetful person, but I always take my putter cover with me, and leave it with any extra wedges or irons I have by the green. I always no not to put my putter back in my bag without a cover.
Normally, when I take the flagstick out of the cup and lay in on the ground, I lay my wedge on top of it. However, today the course was almost empty and I was chipping it really well, so most of my putts were gimmies and I didnt take the flag out on most of the holes. Oh well...
Good tip though!

I always try to hit the green so i dont have to carry wedges

#mrobvious
#thekeywordhereistry

Well my wisdom tooth is coming in. It's getting annoying. Hope that makes you feel better. :D

Ah those are no fun I had mine taken out and it wasn't too bad.

I just figured there's no need to go into specifics, unless you really want to hear for some reason. I wasn't aware that I had to give all the details of my problem if I wanted to rant, so sorry about that.

I was trying to play the wisdom card. The joke's on me now

I'm a big fan of some of the things that happened during puberty. I'm kinda glad I experienced it.

I'm a big fan of some of the things that happened during puberty. I'm kinda glad I experienced it.

I can always use a good laugh, thanks dude.

Why is it that there is always a "scumbag" feeling before breaking up with someone. I know this is a stupid problem to have but this sucks or maybe i should just not be such a b*tch about it haha. I also really dislike that the premier league moved from Fox Soccer to NBC. I think its the new commentators. Hopefully it will get better, we are just one weekend into the season.

Stupid almost rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back