The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I have to say that I am looking forward to my pay increase. I don't do bad now but it is quite the increase in salary from one month to the next. I will also get some loan repayment which is great.

If you can get some of the debt taken care of you should take it for sure. I'm sure those numbers would make me queasy.

If you can get some of the debt taken care of you should take it for sure. I'm sure those numbers would make me queasy.

I'm not killing myself either, which is nice. I went and interviewed at the hospital in my hometown in West Virginia. They wanted me to see anywhere from 25-40 people per day. Plus I would have to sign off on everyone else's management. It's a lot of liability.

Just remember, whatever it is - it could always be worse :)

4bedD.jpg

Haha, in my profession I have seen a guy that had something nasty tattooed on his face. His friends did while he was passed out. It's more of a nasty slur.

Wtc! I think everyone forgot to change their clocks. Its 7 freakin 30 dudes.

Wtc! I think everyone forgot to change their clocks. Its 7 freakin 30 dudes.

Started work at 630. Feeling that lost sleep big time.

You and me both. I started at 6 but got here late because I couldnt get out of bed. Luckily its the weekend so no one knows but me.

Years ago when I worked the midnight shift, the spring DLST night was my favorite to work. 7 hours but for 8 hours pay. Then in the fall if you worked the DLST night you received an hour overtime on that check. win/win.

You and me both. I started at 6 but got here late because I couldnt get out of bed. Luckily its the weekend so no one knows but me.

Ug, times like this I wish I drank coffee. Time for some diet coke. That 5 hour energy work? May have to grab some for days like this.

Years ago when I worked the midnight shift, the spring DLST night was my favorite to work. 7 hours but for 8 hours pay. Then in the fall if you worked the DLST night you received an hour overtime on that check. win/win.

Loved the fall time change when I worked nights.

Ug, times like this I wish I drank coffee. Time for some diet coke. That 5 hour energy work? May have to grab some for days like this.

Loved the fall time change when I worked nights.

I used to not ever drink coffee and then I discovered the trick. Everyone but a select few, who some I think lie anyway, add so much flavor and sugar to it that its not that bad. Now I drink coffee with hazelnut and fake sugar in it so its more like a breakfast dessert.

I used to not ever drink coffee and then I discovered the trick. Everyone but a select few, who some I think lie anyway, add so much flavor and sugar to it that its not that bad. Now I drink coffee with hazelnut and fake sugar in it so its more like a breakfast dessert.

I my wife goes through large bottles of flavored creamer like its water. I'm not sure you can even call it coffee when she is done

I my wife goes through large bottles of flavored creamer like its water. I'm not sure you can even call it coffee when she is done

haha yeah that is pretty much my goal to make it not taste like coffee.

My wife does the same with the cinnamon flavored creamer, me I just drink it black.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

But why? Coffee is one of the greatest tasts ever! If i could, i would add coffee taste to everything i eat :)

oh, one thing i'l like to add. I'm talking about real coffee now. Not the 'merican sewer water ;)

But why? Coffee is one of the greatest tasts ever! If i could, i would add coffee taste to everything i eat :)

oh, one thing i'l like to add. I'm talking about real coffee now. Not the 'merican sewer water ;)

yeah see to me most of it taste like nuclear waste water.

yeah see to me most of it taste like nuclear waste water.

If it has a green-ish glow. It probably is! :bananadance:

If it has a green-ish glow. It probably is!

See thats the problem, you can never tell. You have to taste it to see just how bad it is.

My wife drinks coffee with only whole milk.. not 1/2 & 1/2 or creamer... it makes being at a hotel like a damn scavenger hunt for me to get dressed and go find whole milk.

My wife drinks coffee with only whole milk.. not 1/2 & 1/2 or creamer... it makes being at a hotel like a damn scavenger hunt for me to get dressed and go find whole milk.

Can she really tell the difference?

Can she really tell the difference?

Um.......................................... hell yes she can. Drives me crazy.

Haha...sounds like a wife alright

See I like a good cup of coffee, I put jut enough creamer in for a little taste. Some one should event mini coffee cups to add flavor to warm milk......let me go patten that

Exactly right.even if she can't tell the difference, she thinks she can. Women.

Have the OK to play and can't find a damn course with an available tee time. I need money to join a club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back