The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the OK to play and can't find a damn course with an available tee time. I need money to join a club

That sucks! Show up and join in as a single maybe?

Team Hackers tapping!

Have the OK to play and can't find a damn course with an available tee time. I need money to join a club

You should've came to Ash Vegas dude.

You should've came to Ash Vegas dude.

I should have. I'm so frikken pissed. There were a ton of options last night so I figured wait till the morning

I can't tell the difference between the greens and bunkers at my course.

aefec11e-b9a4-b2d8.jpg

aefec11e-b9b7-6749.jpg

Geez Dam, that's pretty bad.

Team Hackers tapping!

I can't tell the difference between the greens and bunkers at my course.

aefec11e-b9a4-b2d8.jpg

aefec11e-b9b7-6749.jpg

They will punch ours soon, and I will get the same thing. Pretty fun to read sand on your putts...:D

They haven't even punched them since August. Wtc? I've been using a 4 iron for long putts.

I want to head to the course, but I have work todo. This sucks!

People in the gas price thread complaining that it cost them 60 bucks to fill up their small truck with 8l engines.
We recently payed $160 to fill up the 5series.

They haven't even punched them since August. Wtc? I've been using a 4 iron for long putts.
They've looked like that since AUGUST?

Pretty much. Sometimes I'd rather just play in my lawn lol.
They don't even look like greens, what is going on where they are really bumpy there? You might need a new head greens keeper, I've never seen anything like that.

They don't even look like greens, what is going on where they are really bumpy there? You might need a new head greens keeper, I've never seen anything like that.

I wish we had a greenskeeper. The guys who keep it are the school's maintenence guys that do all the campus maintenence. Reading greens doesn't happen. I've given up on lining up putts accurately. I just hit it hard at the hole. Sometimes it bounces a good 3-4 inches off line.

I wish we had a greenskeeper. The guys who keep it are the school's maintenence guys that do all the campus maintenence. Reading greens doesn't happen. I've given up on lining up putts accurately. I just hit it hard at the hole. Sometimes it bounces a good 3-4 inches off line.

You said your course was challenging. No wonder. That's beyond horrible. And I thought ours had some problems two years ago after flooding.

Kevin

You said your course was challenging. No wonder. That's beyond horrible. And I thought ours had some problems two years ago after flooding.

Kevin

Yeah unless you're less than a foot or two away you never know if it's going to miss or not. From 2 or 3 feet max you can power it in.

Yeah unless you're less than a foot or two away you never know if it's going to miss or not. From 2 or 3 feet max you can power it in.

I think I would have to consider anything inside 10 feet a 1 putt and anything over a 2. I wouldn't bother putting on that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

That's a solid rant right there. That is seriously bad.

I take back all my complaints about the pre-season condition of our courses. Our greens a shaggy but that's just harsh.

I take back all my complaints about the pre-season condition of our courses. Our greens a shaggy but that's just harsh.

And that ain't coming back. Those greens probably need to be redone. As a junior I'm sure it's nice to be able to play there whenever you want, but I wouldn't bother.

Kevin

And that ain't coming back. Those greens probably need to be redone. As a junior I'm sure it's nice to be able to play there whenever you want, but I wouldn't bother.

Kevin

Yea, I don't think I could handle that at all. We are all hoping for a mild summer this year. The last two summers were really hard on the courses here.

Yea, I don't think I could handle that at all. We are all hoping for a mild summer this year. The last two summers were really hard on the courses here.

We share our weather. Last two years were too wet, and then too humid. Promotes all kinds of nasties on the green. How far are you from Galena?

Kevin

Maybe 2 hours or a little more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back