The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will fry your brain Adam.

I got a parking ticket, had to hide my phone in the restroom because they were checking for them, and found out my license was expired - haha. Not a very good day.

Tap before talk.

I just paid $104 for a pair of yoga pants for the wife. This crap is expensive!!

Yes, I had a similar rant at Christmas time. Damn lululemon.

I just paid $104 for a pair of yoga pants for the wife. This crap is expensive!!

Wtc $104? Those pants are all the rage now but I never knew they were so expensive.

Did you ever think to ask her did she really need the $104 version or could she settle for the $50 ones that are probably the exact same, lol

Wtc $104? Those pants are all the rage now but I never knew they were so expensive.

We will all thank you later....hehe
My wife has like 3 pair, she looks crazy good in them

All their stuff is ridiculous but it is at least very well made. That was with free shipping too.

Did you ever think to ask her did she really need the $104 version or could she settle for the $50 ones that are probably the exact same, lol

Don't say that because you know what happens next time Cookie wants a golf club? "Get the cheaper version that's probably the exact same!" Hahahaha

Settle down sparky, happy wife equals happy life

Haha, true.

My rant is I woke up this morning and the power button on my droid was broken. I've had it for a while but it's just stuck in the mashed down position. Took it to Verizon and since I don't have an upgrade till June my only option was to pay full price (no thanks) or file a $100 insurance claim. Darn.

Haha, true.

My rant is I woke up this morning and the power button on my droid was broken. I've had it for a while but it's just stuck in the mashed down position. Took it to Verizon and since I don't have an upgrade till June my only option was to pay full price (no thanks) or file a $100 insurance claim. Darn.

I guess that's better then waking up in the bed of your truck. Just sayin...

It was funny to be honest. It was her birthday list and there was $100 pants, $200 yoga bag, a composter for the yard, a rain barrel for the yard, and some tanks from Wal Mart that she loves for $7.

Weird, huh?

It was funny to be honest. It was her birthday list and there was $100 pants, $200 yoga bag, a composter for the yard, a rain barrel for the yard, and some tanks from Wal Mart that she loves for $7.

Weird, huh?

That's a really strange list. Chicks are weird. Necessary but weird still.

Weird, huh?

Dude all women have that cheap item
On their list but don't you dare buy it...that'll be your arse

Dude all women have that cheap item
On their list but don't you dare buy it...that'll be your arse

I will get her a few of them. Between me, my mom, and my sister my wife will get everything on her list. She does not ask for much. Heck, she is the one that is getting a second job teaching yoga!

I woke up laying in my front seat of the car on the street in front of someone's house about 3 miles from home once. I was lucky it started since I had left the radio on all night! I pulled over to puke and thought I would lay down for a few minutes. Next thing I knew the morning sun was in my eyes and the guy was standing on his porch watching me. I was just a little bit drunk still as I started the car and drove away.

Hahahaha damn you and your memory Kmac!!

I must have missed this one. Do tell?

Oh nothing. Just woke up in the bed of my truck one night after drinking. Blah blah blah alcohol blah blah

I put my application in last fall for a job at the course I'm a member at. I had assumed I was first in line for this year, and whenever I asked the owner how the outlook was (If any current people were gonna quit, if he was firing anyone). He always told me it was looking good. Last month, he said that all the decisions would be made at their meeting March 10. So I went in and asked about it today, and he said the meeting was moved to March 22, and that I'm 3rd in line on the application list. OMG! He waited till NOW to tell me I was 3rd when he knew last August when I turned in the app! The chances are slim for three guys to quit or be fired. And it's most likely too late anywhere else to get a job for this summer. I could have had applications in 12 other places had I known I was third six a few months ago. Unless I get lucky and 3 people aren't coming back, or another course (I really want to work at a course cause a) I get to be around golf all day b) good pay c) free golf) or some other place happens to have an opening, my options are go jobless and poor all summer, or work my arse off at a farm ten hours a day for below minimum wage.

I put my application in last fall for a job at the course I'm a member at. I had assumed I was first in line for this year, and whenever I asked the owner how the outlook was (If any current people were gonna quit, if he was firing anyone). He always told me it was looking good. Last month, he said that all the decisions would be made at their meeting March 10. So I went in and asked about it today, and he said the meeting was moved to March 22, and that I'm 3rd in line on the application list. OMG! He waited till NOW to tell me I was 3rd when he knew last August when I turned in the app! The chances are slim for three guys to quit or be fired. And it's most likely too late anywhere else to get a job for this summer. I could have had applications in 12 other places had I known I was third six a few months ago. Unless I get lucky and 3 people aren't coming back, or another course (I really want to work at a course cause a) I get to be around golf all day b) good pay c) free golf) or some other place happens to have an opening, my options are go jobless and poor all summer, or work my arse off at a farm ten hours a day for below minimum wage.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, no matter how sure of a thing it is. This is a good life lesson. Better go get some applications in elsewhere, including that farm.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, no matter how sure of a thing it is. This is a good life lesson. Better go get some applications in elsewhere, including that farm.

It is a good life lesson. Still would have been real nice to know that I was third months ago. I did ask a few other places over the winter, and they told me to wait till March. Each was full of applications by the time I got there March 1st to ask.

The KT Tape on my shoulder peeled off a bit last night...and it took my skin with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back