The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it is all on the line, a bad decision. Who would have thunk it.

When it is all on the line, a bad decision. Who would have thunk it.

i'm assuming that means that romo choked?

i'm assuming that means that romo choked?

He played well until it mattered (strictly my opinion). Then it was classic Romo. Tunnel vision the whole time, only looks at Witten!

They get the ball back though. Romo could still be a hero. I think he has it in him this time. I really do.

haha poor cowboys 1-3.....bet this wasn't the start they had envisioned.

I just wanna go on record saying Wade Phillips is probably the worst coach in the NFL.

Wow! That was a great prediction from me. Horrible last few series. Absolutely HORRIBLE. Sorry Cowboys fans, I wanted you to win this one being as though you were playing Chris Johnson. I just do not see it in this guy. Sling it all over the field, great stats, but when it matters, we see what happens. Sorry guys. I wanted it for you.

Yep and everybody else in the division has won this week. Fing Cowboys find ways of blowing games like nobody else. They easily could have won this game. Easily. They lose by 7, giving up like 3 INT's 7 sacks, a missed FG and like 4 pass interference penalties. WYHelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Romos bad throws arent wades fault but a team with a friggin 133 yards in penalties is Wades fault. Poor coaching.

Penalties and stupid plays routinely kill the Cowboys. I hate them so bad I wanna just kick them in the nuts. How they lost that game that they moved the ball seemingly at will it beyond me. Dammit all to hell, seriously how can a team that was a pre-season Super Bowl pick by a lot of people be 1-3? This is pathetic.

Romos bad throws arent wades fault but a team with a friggin 133 yards in penalties is Wades fault. Poor coaching.

You got that right. Surely is.

However Romo still had two chances to move them down the field in the 4th and win. Both times, he went back to old Romo. The problem is they are stuck. He is the guy, they just have to figure out a way to work around that.

Penalties and stupid plays routinely kill the Cowboys. I hate them so bad I wanna just kick them in the nuts. How they lost that game that they moved the ball seemingly at will it beyond me. Dammit all to hell, seriously how can a team that was a pre-season Super Bowl pick by a lot of people be 1-3? This is pathetic.

In the worst division in football no less, and I am an Eagles fan.

I just saw the Chris Johnson Post Game interview. First of all, his teeth are blinding. Second of all, he sounds like someone gave Mike Tyson too much to drink. Complete clown!

I just saw the Chris Johnson Post Game interview. First of all, his teeth are blinding. Second of all, he sounds like someone gave Mike Tyson too much to drink. Complete clown!

lol. i was just listening to him and i'm still trying to figure out what he said. no way that guy scored high enough on a SAT to go to college.

I completely agree! They had Vince Young on right before Chris Johnson and it amazes me that those two are the cornerstone of an NFL franchise, they both talk like they have zero IQ. Wow.

lol. i was just listening to him and i'm still trying to figure out what he said. no way that guy scored high enough on a SAT to go to college.

I completely agree! They had Vince Young on right before Chris Johnson and it amazes me that those two are the cornerstone of an NFL franchise, they both talk like they have zero IQ. Wow.

I am actually asking this as an honest question. How in the world can anybody root for that guy? Forget the team, if you are a Titans fan, I get it I guess. But seriously, the guy is a complete clown. I would give anything to see him get teed up by Patrick Willis!

lol @ my avatar. Thats pretty funny.

What a Packers game. Just finished watching on DVR. Finley, Pickett, Lee, and Matthews hurt. Driver drops four passes, at least two of which probably would been game changers. Crosby bounces the game winner off the upright. They make a great defensive stop in OT, then Rogers pulls a Favre under pressure, and in the process gets concussed.

Super.

Kevin

I am actually asking this as an honest question. How in the world can anybody root for that guy? Forget the team, if you are a Titans fan, I get it I guess. But seriously, the guy is a complete clown. I would give anything to see him get teed up by Patrick Willis!
Most of us In Tennessee think of them as the Oilers. Any UT fan roots for the Colts and Peyton Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back