The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. i was just listening to him and i'm still trying to figure out what he said. no way that guy scored high enough on a SAT to go to college.

Vince Young has the lowest Wunderlich test score ever I believe, remember him taking so much heat for it? Listening to these guys talk reminds me of Patrick Ewing when he was at Georgetown. The guy could not form a coherent sentence to save his life.

Reactions: TC
Vince Young has the lowest DERELICT test score ever I believe, remember him taking so much heat for it? Listening to these guys talk reminds me of Patrick Ewing when he was at Georgetown. The guy could not form a coherent sentence to save his life.

FIFY buddy.

Vince Young has the lowest Wunderlich test score ever I believe, remember him taking so much heat for it? Listening to these guys talk reminds me of Patrick Ewing when he was at Georgetown. The guy could not form a coherent sentence to save his life.

Actually not the case. However they did make so much hype over him and his low score, mostly because he is a QB. Man, you guys should have seen some of the scores we saw when I was there. Scary stuff.

Actually not the case. However they did make so much hype over him and his low score, mostly because he is a QB. Man, you guys should have seen some of the scores we saw when I was there. Scary stuff.

doesn't surprise me at all. this is one of the problems i have with supsending college athletes for talking to agents, or taking money. who cares? the amount of money they bring in to universities is unreal. just call it what it is, that's what i think anyway.

Yeah and to be fair, I have a slightly jaded point of view from having a different point of view if that makes sense.

Is the Niners D this bad or is Kevin Kolb better than people think?

Eagles LT is getting worked like a....well you get it.

Wow, the niners crowd is booing after every play and chanting "we want carr, we want carr" not looking good for alex smith.

Wow, the niners crowd is booing after every play and chanting "we want carr, we want carr" not looking good for alex smith.

Haha after taking a beating from the niners crowd Alex smith almost gets benched for carr but they put him back in the game and leads them down the field completing every pass and finishes it off to a TD to Vernon davis to get them back in the game. Big props for Alex smith stepping up after getting booed after every single offensive play the last drive.

This is painful to watch. I wish we coulda had our D healthy this year.

This is painful to watch. I wish we coulda had our D healthy this year.

You own a NFL defense? haha I kid.

Then smith leads them on another td
drive and ends it with another td pass. They should boo him more often he plays better after it lol

Smith has a chance to win the game and be the hero after getting booed. 70 yards to go and down by 3 check that as I type big completion only 45 yards left. Just over 40 seconds left. Thought you might want a play by play ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smith gets nailed as he throws the ball and it flutters up in the air then gets picked. Ball game 27-24. Heck of comeback by the niners to make it interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, here is the wonderful, well spoken Chris Johnson. I can't make this stuff up.

"what dey do sleep you jit"

I am looking for a video interview that I saw with him recently that was the best I have ever seen. Really shows his Rhodes Scholar education at work.

What does that even mean? "What they do sleep ..... ???????"

Ive read it now 5 times and Im still not sure what he's saying. I even tried to get a translation on Urban Dictionary but still nothing.

Penalties and stupid plays routinely kill the Cowboys. I hate them so bad I wanna just kick them in the nuts. How they lost that game that they moved the ball seemingly at will it beyond me. Dammit all to hell, seriously how can a team that was a pre-season Super Bowl pick by a lot of people be 1-3? This is pathetic.

Poor play calling on both sides plain and simple. Romo had an off day yesterday but that didn't cost them the game. Once again the "Genius" Jason Garret decides he doesn't need to run the ball. I just don't understand it. Now on top of that. Wade has fallen in love with calling linebacker blitzes on almost all pass plays. I don't mind blitzing but don't call the same lets blitz everyone up the gut call everytime. It has not worked the entire year. At this point I'm hoping for an epic fail that brings us the number one pick. We need an offensive line. We need a new head coach. We need an offensive coordinator. I can only hope that Wade gets fired soon. This way maybe boy wonder can take over and show how horrible he will be as a head coach. Then at least next year we can get Cowher( a guy can dream) or Gruden. This team needs a taskmaster that can tear their heads out of their butts.

Poor play calling on both sides plain and simple. Romo had an off day yesterday but that didn't cost them the game. Once again the "Genius" Jason Garret decides he doesn't need to run the ball. I just don't understand it. Now on top of that. Wade has fallen in love with calling linebacker blitzes on almost all pass plays. I don't mind blitzing but don't call the same lets blitz everyone up the gut call everytime. It has not worked the entire year. At this point I'm hoping for an epic fail that brings us the number one pick. We need an offensive line. We need a new head coach. We need an offensive coordinator. I can only hope that Wade gets fired soon. This way maybe boy wonder can take over and show how horrible he will be as a head coach. Then at least next year we can get Cowher( a guy can dream) or Gruden. This team needs a taskmaster that can tear their heads out of their butts.

Im not sure I agree with that. On the goal line, Garrett ran the ball 3 straight plays and it got stuffed. He seems damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. When he runs it and it doesnt work, people complain that they should throw the jump ball again. If he throws it, people complain he should be running it more. Romo had a chance to win it on 2 separate drives at the end of the game and both times failed to do so due because of bad throws and even worse decisions.

In what has become typical fashion, he moved the ball incredibly within the 20s and then could not make a play. And lets take it a step further, his TD pass to Austin could have just has easily been a pick 6 the other way. Austin made an incredible catch and then took off. That pass should have never been thrown.

Im not sure I agree with that. On the goal line, Garrett ran the ball 3 straight plays and it got stuffed. He seems damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. When he runs it and it doesnt work, people complain that they should throw the jump ball again. If he throws it, people complain he should be running it more. Romo had a chance to win it on 2 separate drives at the end of the game and both times failed to do so due because of bad throws and even worse decisions.

In what has become typical fashion, he moved the ball incredibly within the 20s and then could not make a play. And lets take it a step further, his TD pass to Austin could have just has easily been a pick 6 the other way. Austin made an incredible catch and then took off. That pass should have never been thrown.

Dont forget those three running plays were to Jones while the Bruiser Barber sits on the sideline. Come on get the big guy in there and let him punish people on the goal line. And if you watch that pass play to Austin either the safety or DB is sitting there thinking he has an easy INT but Austin just snatches it away. Bad decision by Romo but saved by Austins great play on the ball. Poor decisions by Romo, Wade and Garret in this one all around. And sorry but all those penalties are on Wade and his coaching staff. Get your guys ready to play or please Jerry fire the cupcake already. And Dallas came off a bye and looked terrible. They did not look ready to play that game and it showed. And the penalty on Columbo for excessive celebration? Should have never been called. That was a huge call and had a huge impact on the kick off. The end zone and TD celebration rules change was to stop the group and premeditated celebrations. If that was penalty then every single lambo leap is a penalty too. Mike Jenkins, you sucked yesterday!

Bad decision by Romo but saved by Austins great play on the ball. Poor decisions by Romo, Wade and Garret in this one all around. And sorry but all those penalties are on Wade and his coaching staff. Get your guys ready to play or please Jerry fire the cupcake already. And Dallas came off a bye and looked terrible.

A bye week at home no less. I agree, if it werent for Austin, Romo's day goes from "hey look at the stats", to hey, this guy may need to be replaced.

Don't worry OEM....Bill Cowher is on hold with Jerry Jones right now.....

I just read that Cromartie has 9 kids, and 8 of them being with 8 different women. That is ridiculous. None of the kids are above age 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back