The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Cowboys are going to dog Vick into the ground tonight.

Kevin

I think the Cowboys are going to dog Vick into the ground tonight.

Kevin

he has surely taken some shots tonight.

I love Jackson because he is on 2 of my FF teams. However I hate when guys show off like that. Wouldn't be surprised if the cowboys take a shot at him next chance they get.

I love Jackson because he is on 2 of my FF teams. However I hate when guys show off like that. Wouldn't be surprised if the cowboys take a shot at him next chance they get.

You see the replay of him being an idiot in the Highschool all american game?
Jumped at the 5 and tried to flip into the endzone but fumbled it at the 1 yard line, what a moron.

You see the replay of him being an idiot in the Highschool all american game?
Jumped at the 5 and tried to flip into the endzone but fumbled it at the 1 yard line, what a moron.

yup, I remember the other one in Texas Stadium. That was a Monday night game. Thing was since the Cowboys thought he scored, nobody grabbed the ball so the Eagles got the ball on like the 2 yard line and scored on the next play.

good win by philly , now I need to root for the viqueens tomorrow .

Desean Jackson is amazing talent but he's a freaking clown .

I think it's funny. Ocho received a cinnamon bun from Big Ben and Ryan Clark after their game. I bet it happens more than we think.

i'm sure it does, but really, can't you just wait till he walks off the field?

I think it was the first time all day Choice put effort into something. That's gotta count for a smidge right??
i'm sure it does, but really, can't you just wait till he walks off the field?

Is it a big deal...no, just bothered me a little.

Just because you saw it and its Vick. That goes on all the time. Before and after games. This time it just got caught on tv.

if I played for the Cowboys I would get better players autographs too.. hehe, I kid.

Just because you saw it and its Vick. That goes on all the time. Before and after games. This time it just got caught on tv.

it's got nothing to do with Vick. I'm a Vick supporter, even though he did some disgraceful things. I'm sure it happens a lot. It's not that he got the autograph, its that it happened on the field. That'd be like Hunter Mahan asking for GMAC's autograph on the 17th hole at the Ryder Cup.

As I said, it's not a big deal and I don't want to make it to be. Just bothered me a little last night, part of it was also the Cowboys just lost haha

it's got nothing to do with Vick. I'm a Vick supporter, even though he did some disgraceful things. I'm sure it happens a lot. It's not that he got the autograph, its that it happened on the field. That'd be like Hunter Mahan asking for GMAC's autograph on the 17th hole at the Ryder Cup.

As I said, it's not a big deal and I don't want to make it to be. Just bothered me a little last night, part of it was also the Cowboys just lost haha

Its nothing like that. The game was over, I bet there were a lot of friends talking about stuff after the game that were a lot worse than getting a simple autograph for a nephew.

I see what youre saying but I think its different still. The game was over. I think Mahan would get Gmacs autograph after they walked off 18. Same as choice waiting till the clock hit all zeros.

What was a disgrace was that Jets employee tripping the guy running by, that guy should be fired for that. Uncalled for

Its nothing like that. The game was over, I bet there were a lot of friends talking about stuff after the game that were a lot worse than getting a simple autograph for a nephew.

the Ryder Cup was over after the 17th too.

I see what youre saying but I think its different still. The game was over. I think Mahan would get Gmacs autograph after they walked off 18. Same as choice waiting till the clock hit all zeros.

What was a disgrace was that Jets employee tripping the guy running by, that guy should be fired for that. Uncalled for

the JETS should handle that, not that league. They should get that done today, that was truely a disgrace.

the JETS should handle that, not that league. They should get that done today, that was truely a disgrace.

I DO NOT agree with that at all. This guy was not breaking team rules. This guy broke the cardinal sin of things on the sideline and could have impacted a game.

And to make matters worse, he got injured on the play too by that DB that tripped him. If he didnt get hurt I wouldnt have blamed him for getting up swinging.

I DO NOT agree with that at all. This guy was not breaking team rules. This guy broke the cardinal sin of things on the sideline and could have impacted a game.

what I mean was the TEAM should get out in front of it, before the league. I would think the TEAM would discipline him before the league does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back