The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the whole game and he made some great throws with some bad ones. He wasnt bad or terrible today imo. The first half he was getting killed bcs once again our line was worse than Orton Two different perspectives I guess.

I dont defend Cutler to death but to call him as bad as Orton today I just dont see it.

Clearly I was not just talking about the last interception. Although that one was terrible too. He looks like the pretty boy from college that does not want to play in the cold. Could not get off that field fast enough.

And Orton, is scary bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the whole game and he made some great throws with some bad ones. He wasnt bad or terrible today imo. The first half he was getting killed bcs once again our line was worse than Orton Two different perspectives I guess.

I dont defend Cutler to death but to call him as bad as Orton today I just dont see it.

I see it differently. To me, it looked as though one of them quit on their team. I rarely if ever say that. But that is what I saw in what I have been watching.

Yeah definitely didnt see that. But again different opinions.
I see it differently. To me, it looked as though one of them quit on their team. I rarely if ever say that. But that is what I saw in what I have been watching.

A: Palmer, Sanchez, Leinart...

Spoiler
Q: What are 3 QB's that never lived up to the hype all from USC?

Troy Polamalu tries to get cute and gets leveled. Love it.

Question.

Are the Dallas Cowboys a better team without Tony Romo?

Circumstances have to be strange for me to pull for the Cowboys.

GO COWBOYS!

Kevin

Not that I think everything that minor staff members do should fall on the shoulders of the coach, but this is typical of I would expect of a Rex Ryan coached team:

Dolphin tripped while running on Jet sidelines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VILnbYThSA

I'm not a Jets fan of course, but they've always seemed to be a classy organization until Ryan showed up. Very much like his father.

Edit: 100th post, and on the day the Fins win their 3rd straight in NY!

Man vick throws a pretty ball.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Dude what happened? The lions???

Their front four destroyed the Packers O-line. Rogers came out looking hot, had a big gainer where the rookie tight end fumbled the ball away, hit Jennings with what should have been a long TD that bounced off hand and helmet, and was then picked.

After that, Rogers played terribly until he was concussed on a play where he dove for a first down.

Pretty disappointing. Now they almost need to run the table, and that means beating the Pats next week on the road, and the Giants and Bears at home. And with a concussion, who knows if Rogers will even be able to play.

Kevin

Unfortunately dogs like to play catch.

I feel as if you have a stack of Vick one-liners on your desk for anytime some posts about him becuase you are always right on top of it:laughing:

I feel as if you have a stack of Vick one-liners on your desk for anytime some posts about him becuase you are always right on top of it:laughing:

I actually wondering how long of would take.

Its not hard for despicable people.

Its not hard for despicable people.

it's true. But couldn't you just picture JB's desk with 2 stacks of paper. 1 is labeled Vick jokes and the other is Tiger jokes.

This game has the makings for a shoot out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back