The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get us some info on Rodgers. We saw he was woozy. Any info?

Out for the game.

Can't they just peel the roof off and play outside? Like men?

Wait, it's the Vikings. Never mind.

Kevin

Hi, I'm from Green Bay and we need pipes filled with hot water buried under our playing field to make the field warm and soft so we don't get hurt because we are all a bunch of Girly Men.:bananadance:

Hi, I'm from Green Bay and we need pipes filled with hot water buried under our playing field to make the field warm and soft so we don't get hurt because we are all a bunch of Girly Men.:bananadance:

I thought the pipes were to heat up the field to melt away the snow, no?

Hi, you can tell I'm from MN because I think ketchup is too spicy.

Kevin

Bears needed that win from the Lions. Cause I definitely dont have a good feeling about today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just in. Seriously BREAKING news. You guys will NOT believe this.

Spoiler
Mark Sanchez stinks

He's dirty.

Kevin

Can't believe my lucky Bucs won on a botched PAT attempt! With an outside chance to make the playoffs with GB losing I have to quote a great movie, "... You're telling me there's a chance..."

Sweet the Pats missed a PAT. Left an openin lol.

Sweet the Pats missed a PAT. Left an openin lol.

Ha, I was just coming in to post that very thing.

Kevin

Its gonna come down to the last game. Hopefully Rodgers will be good. Want to see a good stretch towards the playoffs.

Edit: and by good I mean healthy.
Ha, I was just coming in to post that very thing.

Kevin

Its gonna come down to the last game. Hopefully Rodgers will be good. Want to see a good stretch towards the playoffs.

It would be cool if that final game decided the division. The Packers offensive line got completely handled today by the Lions front four. Rogers looked terrible after the TE fumbled a long reception away, and Jennings let a long TD bounce off for an INT. Those two early throws were great, then nothing, and he was getting pounded. Then he decided to stick his head in there for a first down run and got creamed. Head really slammed the ground.

Seeing the Patriots today, I fear the Pack could be in for a long day next week in New England.

Kevin

Brady is due for a bad game. It should be a much better game than today.

Detroits dline is really good though.
It would be cool if that final game decided the division. The Packers offensive line got completely handled today by the Lions front four. Rogers looked terrible after the TE fumbled a long reception away, and Jennings let a long TD bounce off for an INT. Those two early throws were great, then nothing, and he was getting pounded. Then he decided to stick his head in there for a first down run and got creamed. Head really slammed the ground.

Seeing the Patriots today, I fear the Pack could be in for a long day next week in New England.

Kevin

Bears with a huge stop.

More breaking news.

KYLE ORTON IS FLAT OUT TERRIBLE! He makes Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware, Matt Leinart, and dare I say even Tony Romo (hehe) look like greats.

One more drop of breaking news.

Jay Cutler might even make Kyle Orton look good. Which makes all the others look amazing.

Not today. Orton looked bad. Been watching both games Yeah should cutler have held ontothe ball and not thrown the pick but really what else was gonna happen with the offense having to force plays.
One more drop of breaking news.

Jay Cutler might even make Kyle Orton look good. Which makes all the others look amazing.

Not today. Orton looked bad. Been watching both games Yeah should cutler have held ontothe ball and not thrown the pick but really what else was gonna happen with the offense having to force plays.

Clearly I was not just talking about the last interception. Although that one was terrible too. He looks like the pretty boy from college that does not want to play in the cold. Could not get off that field fast enough.

And Orton, is scary bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back