The Official Banter Away Thread

Wife and I put another offer in on another house. It’s a 1.5 year old new build for what seems to be a steal of a price.

If we don’t get it, we may entertain building in that same neighborhood. Would probably be a bit of a stretch but I think it would be a great thing long term. Fingers crossed!

• Mind Blown
Reactions: J4U
Watching U-10 baseball

The catcher is my daughter in law's nephew IMG_6444.jpeg

Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever found chicken wings? 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤢

Got woke up at 445 by the police knocking on the door. Someone “broke” into my car and several others because I left my car unlocked. Pretty sure the only thing they took was a $70 pair of Oakley sunglasses that I never wore. Sadly though I have a dead battery. Wife is always on me for not locking my car😂

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

Can anyone guess the place?
IMG_3115.jpeg
IMG_3116.jpeg

Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever found chicken wings? 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤢
Well, not whole chicken wings, but I've found bones under the ramp to my shed. At least a couple rats were living under there until the owl noticed them.

I found out a Briggs over the weekend that @DannyLe doesn't think I walk like an Asian. :ROFLMAO:

Florida Man just going around doing his thing!! lol

I found out a Briggs over the weekend that @DannyLe doesn't think I walk like an Asian. :ROFLMAO:
Like an Egyptian instead?
music video 80s GIF

Nilla wafers are low key so good!

Especially with banana pudding.
When I want something a little sweet, I’ll grab 3-4 nilla wafers and spread a little lemon curd on them!

Back