The Official Banter Away Thread

Plane landed and I was home at 2am...alarm goes off at 6am and I'm off and running. Too much going on to even thinking about rest as I need to button things up before I get on another plane tomorrow for a work trip. Thursday cannot come soon enough.

Plane landed and I was home at 2am...alarm goes off at 6am and I'm off and running. Too much going on to even thinking about rest as I need to button things up before I get on another plane tomorrow for a work trip. Thursday cannot come soon enough.
man thats a grind

Not your everyday sights in PA. Who are you going to call? Ghostbusters!!!
IMG_3102.jpeg

I did not plan my return flights home very well.

Except that in order to get a good flight into PHX so I could golf the same day it meant a really sucky return.

What I wasn't planning for was leaving PHX at 11 local and getting to Detroit at 11 local. I've still got 3.5 hours home, I don't see myself going to work today

I did not plan my return flights home very well.

Except that in order to get a good flight into PHX so I could golf the same day it meant a really sucky return.

What I wasn't planning for was leaving PHX at 11 local and getting to Detroit at 11 local. I've still got 3.5 hours home, I don't see myself going to work today
Safe travels.

Playing a scramble and we are at the golf ball cannon hole. I just want to hit my own drive. Not a fan.

Standing here at my gate waiting to board and this guy walks up in a t-shirt with this logo on it 🤯

The answer to the question is Ballyneal.
This is one of those things that goes with my wife's theory that we're all just characters in a giant, cosmic RPG game, and somebody out there somewhere is purposely effing with us just for fun. :ROFLMAO:

4/4 night shifts done. I've gotten back to the apartment earliest at 1 AM. After shower and a bit of cool down, it's 2-4 AM on each night. Tomorrow THP catch-up starts.

It’s an exciting day!

Help me understand this? Drapes don’t move and behind them is a solid wall? Nothing covers the window minus the see thru shade?!?!?
image.jpg

Help me understand this? Drapes don’t move and behind them is a solid wall? Nothing covers the window minus the see thru shade?!?!?
View attachment 9260149
Not there to disagree but it sure looks like they should move. I would say call and get something to cover the window, or a new room that doesn’t have a wall curtain.

That can’t be right.
Call front desk
Honestly I was perplexed when I arrived last night after midnight…it sure pissed me off when the sun was blaring through the window at 6am. I’m going to find me a stapler and readjust because I don’t want to give up my room on the club level floor.

Honestly I was perplexed when I arrived last night after midnight…it sure pissed me off when the sun was blaring through the window at 6am. I’m going to find me a stapler and readjust because I don’t want to give up my room on the club level floor.
a hotel with a club that has window ac units? Pittsburgh sounds glorious 🤣

a hotel with a club that has window ac units? Pittsburgh sounds glorious 🤣
Old school with wall curtains and tub showers. 😂

16 hour travel and work day and I'm beat. You always hope that people do their job right, especially after doing similar locations.

Nope, just absolutely terrible and will have to retro a lot of stuff. Not a happy tired camper. Hope to be able to get done by Thursday and not have to come back until final.

Back