The Official Banter Away Thread

Yes, I bought her jewelry and took her on an overnight date this weekend so she could wear it to dinner. Chess not checkers
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Yes, I bought her jewelry and took her on an overnight date this weekend so she could wear it to dinner. Chess not checkers
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

Direct quote from get, "if you see something you like your should buy it since you probably won't ever go back."

Despite her lack of #trustinpurple, she's a keeper.
Just don't piss off or embarrass the host and you may get another chance 😁

Not great.
Hopefully the antibiotics kick in. I remember the shot in the ass and the giant pills I had to take for staph.

Hopefully the antibiotics kick in. I remember the shot in the ass and the giant pills I had to take for staph.
That’s basically what this is and it’s driving me insane not being able to use my arm at all. @GolferGal ia taking care of me but i’m pretty sure she is excited that i’m leaving soon

Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run

Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
Congrats my man, that is so exciting!

Congratulations!

Confidence intervals, ugh! Thankfully I have a work friend who is an epidemiologist to help me.
I deal with a local epidemiologist with the DOH that is super green, all the time, I call to run stuff by him and he ends up asking me questions. I am like, wtf dude? You are the epidemiologist!

The liner in my golf bag tore and I am kind of annoyed

I deal with a local epidemiologist with the DOH that is super green, all the time, I call to run stuff by him and he ends up asking me questions. I am like, wtf dude? You are the epidemiologist!
This kid is young, but super smart. I'm also probably asking very basic questions since I've read approximately 0% of the assigned reading.

Back