The Official Banter Away Thread

You ever want to walk up behind you kids and slap them in the back of the head for no reason. Then when they look at you with that “what was that for” face you just say “you know why” and walk away..

Got to keep them on their toes..
Yes. And, I do.

Have you ever considered the fact that a rap battle is just two men, sending angry poems to each other?

Have you ever considered the fact that a rap battle is just two men, sending angry poems to each other?
No, I have not.

But, now I have.

#outsidetheboxthinking I like it
I mean, if a belt is on the line, and we get spammers showing up, I know I am fighting the good fight.

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

I’m not the only one you have to worry about deleting them now apparently 🫣
I can be quick.

HR usually let us play for a few.

Finally on the ground in Stillwater.

So much to talk about in coming days. This was a good trip.

Finally on the ground in Stillwater.

So much to talk about in coming days. This was a good trip.
I'm anticipating good things. Fun things. Things.

I'm anticipating good things. Fun things. Things.
I don’t think I’ve been this motivated and excited for the future maybe ever. It’s always been great, I really believe new levels of awesome are coming.

I don’t think I’ve been this motivated and excited for the future maybe ever. It’s always been great, I really believe new levels of awesome are coming.
Glad I am here for it.

You ever want to walk up behind you kids and slap them in the back of the head for no reason. Then when they look at you with that “what was that for” face you just say “you know why” and walk away..

Got to keep them on their toes..
Deep down inside they know they deserved it for something. They just don't know which thing you figured out it was for.

Deep down inside they know they deserved it for something. They just don't know which thing you figured out it was for.
Fun fact, when I got home from work this evening, I stuck my hand out in knuckle form...my son leaned forward with his head and hit it. I said "What was that for?" His reply? "I probably deserved it."

The more the merrier

A few other’s apparently go to sleep at 8pm

Look forward to it!
Early bed times for those that get crank without nap time... I wont mention any names.

Indeed very cranky
I'm going to make the little one play golf with me in the next few weeks. I'll butter him up.

Back