The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever notice how a lot of JB's thread titles are formatted this way:

Noun hyphen question

The Flop Shot - How Often Do You Use It?
Graphite Iron Shafts - Thoughts?
1 Major or 5 Wins - Which would you want?
The Playoffs - Do You Like Them?
Jank - Paranoid?

Just something I noticed that makes me chuckle every time I see it...

2013 OU Football - Thoughts?

Banter Thread - Delete?

Haha. Just look out for Trevor Knight, AKA Trevor Football.

Our year has finally come my friend!!! The Red River Massacre is upon us!

Don't let Johnny see that name....he'll sue him!

You know what's awesome?

Golf. :alien:

Our year has finally come my friend!!! The Red River Massacre is upon us!

Don't let Johnny see that name....he'll sue him!

I don't know. I am hearing all of this David Ash magic and how he is going to be great this year. I don't buy it. I am working on getting a ticket to the game. If I do, we can talk a little smack beforehand.

I don't know. I am hearing all of this David Ash magic and how he is going to be great this year. I don't buy it. I am working on getting a ticket to the game. If I do, we can talk a little smack beforehand.

I'll be there my brother. We usually just go down and scalp right before kickoff. Have gotten in each year for about $50-70 a ticket. Feel free to join us down there!

I keep reading posts and think they are by Canadan, but aren't. Man your picture is in a lot of people's profile pictures LOL.

I might have missed it, but has anyone heard from LargePhil in awhile? Seemed like a great guy and a knowledgeable poster, but haven't seen him post in a couple of months.

I might have missed it, but has anyone heard from LargePhil in awhile? Seemed like a great guy and a knowledgeable poster, but haven't seen him post in a couple of months.

Yup. GG heard from him a couple of weeks ago. Phil is amazing and just working far too hard.

Because I have nothing else to do. I'm going to make the real sword prop, for my cosplay that looks like this:
images

Wish me luck!

Yup. GG heard from him a couple of weeks ago. Phil is amazing and just working far too hard.

Thanks so much for the update, JB. Great to hear! I sold him a 3wood when he first joined and he was a pleasure to deal with and I loved reading his thoughts on different equipment.

Im glad to hear he is good, I was thinking about him the other day when I saw the recaps.

Large Phil travels to Ohio...he is good people!

Because I have nothing else to do. I'm going to make the real sword prop, for my cosplay that looks like this:
images

Wish me luck!

Im not being a jerk or anything here, but, What is a cosplay?

Im not being a jerk or anything here, but, What is a cosplay?

Cosplay is when you dress up as your favorite person from a show, game or etc. It's like Halloween.

Cosplay is when you dress up as your favorite person from a show, game or etc. It's like Halloween.
Like Comic con or something?

Ah ok, Cool.

Do you make all your own stuff usually?

A lot of people do, but like most I bought my costume. But the sword I have is not the right one, so I'm going to make it.

We had the "meet and greet" day at my daughter's pre-K this morning. I have to admit, the school is really nice and the teachers and staff are incredibly friendly. I suspect there will be a few adjustment issues for the next couple weeks, but I am really glad that we are sending her there.

Funny, and true, story: Each class has its own name, and my daughter's is focused on birds. Each child picks his/her own bird for the school year. My daughter chose the Hawk. I chuckled.

We had the "meet and greet" day at my daughter's pre-K this morning. I have to admit, the school is really nice and the teachers and staff are incredibly friendly. I suspect there will be a few adjustment issues for the next couple weeks, but I am really glad that we are sending her there.

Funny, and true, story: Each class has its own name, and my daughter's is focused on birds. Each child picks his/her own bird for the school year. My daughter chose the Hawk. I chuckled.

It's a small world. Good for her, Ryan would be proud!

Get that girl a Mensa card.

Sounds like you need to watch Rio with her.

Good flick, I watch it 3 times a day on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back