The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you quit golf?

Give me a few weeks and I'll be back there. My first sub-80 round of the summer came this week, so I'm back in the mood.

Just out of curiosity, are Mennonites the same as Menanites?

Locally we have Mennonites, old-order Mennonites here are horse and buggy, no technology, no electricity at all (they have recently made the news here due to approx 27 children from the community being taken away by Child and Family Services due to physical punishment being laid out by some of the elders in their community.

Hmmm....

go-dar-18.jpg

Give me a few weeks and I'll be back there. My first sub-80 round of the summer came this week, so I'm back in the mood.

And a new to you 910D2 really gets the urge to golf going again !

null_zpse1cd2a25.jpg

Its friday........finally!

After a day with 2 surgeries in the family, it's finally Friday and back to the norm.

Hooray for 8 hours in the car! I'm gonna browse the crap out of THP today!

I feel bad for MikeDean441. So yesterday my mother in law, my wife and her sister were all here. They are here again this morning and will be this weekend. There is a whole lot of estrogen in our house right now and me and Duke are on an island.

I feel bad for MikeDean441. So yesterday my mother in law, my wife and her sister were all here. They are here again this morning and will be this weekend. There is a whole lot of estrogen in our house right now and me and Duke are on an island.

Sounds like you need to go do some on course work this weekend.

That sounds pretty rough. Hang in there and watch a lot of golf!

JJ. You should install a trailer hitch on that thing so you can pull a cooler!

JJ. You should install a trailer hitch on that thing so you can pull a cooler!

It's in the cards. Trailer hitch and wheelie bars must be added before I can paint it

At least u have duke...I had a goldfish and im not certain he is a dude

So, how does a person know that a ball flight is too high? Besides a ridiculous lack of distance.

All the ball fitting stuff I have seen, and a lot of shaft fitting as well always asks the question of What is your Desired Ball Flight? I almost always put Mid. But how does a person know that that is best for them, or for that matter what their flight is? I tend to think I hit a very high ball, but then I wonder if it is what manufacturers would classify as high, or am I already a mid flight.

Is it just me or does anyone else get a little uneasy when they see the Racial Tension thread on the first page?

So, how does a person know that a ball flight is too high? Besides a ridiculous lack of distance.

All the ball fitting stuff I have seen, and a lot of shaft fitting as well always asks the question of What is your Desired Ball Flight? I almost always put Mid. But how does a person know that that is best for them, or for that matter what their flight is? I tend to think I hit a very high ball, but then I wonder if it is what manufacturers would classify as high, or am I already a mid flight.

Lots of thoughts in this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?42238-Do-you-hit-the-ball-high-enough

Anyone ever notice how a lot of JB's thread titles are formatted this way:

Noun hyphen question

The Flop Shot - How Often Do You Use It?
Graphite Iron Shafts - Thoughts?
1 Major or 5 Wins - Which would you want?
The Playoffs - Do You Like Them?
Jank - Paranoid?

Just something I noticed that makes me chuckle every time I see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back