The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mikedean441

ne8y6y2y.jpg

The diaper I just changed looked a lot like that... enjoy!

I did enjoy it. If your baby is churning ice cream in their diaper with chocolate, peanut butter and nutella as well as the Amish are doing at Big Olafs, I think you should market the crap out of that baby.

eff u big time jerk

I did enjoy it. If your baby is churning ice cream in their diaper with chocolate, peanut butter and nutella as well as the Amish are doing at Big Olafs, I think you should market the crap out of that baby.

How do the Amish make ice cream without electricity?

Oh, and loved the pun!

Jerk of jerks.

However, I discovered a new Big Olafs today. Walking distance from my house. Oh yeah.

Jerk of jerks.

However, I discovered a new Big Olafs today. Walking distance from my house. Oh yeah.

Do they have it though? Lakewood Ranch has the greatest flavor...Ask your wife...hehe

Do they have it though? Lakewood Ranch has the greatest flavor...Ask your wife...hehe
I am not sure, havent been to it.

And agreed, LWR does have the Nutella. Every once in a while Big Olafs @ Evies on will have Nutella. When they do, it is purchased by the quart.

I am not sure, havent been to it.

And agreed, LWR does have the Nutella. Every once in a while Big Olafs @ Evies on will have Nutella. When they do, it is purchased by the quart.

I heard a rumor that the small people (ward size) make it by hand and put special pixie dust in it to make it better. Is that true?

Iv never heard of this big olafs place??? I'm assuming ice cream place? I love ice cream!

Iv never heard of this big olafs place??? I'm assuming ice cream place? I love ice cream!

Yes. Those Amish are awesome at churning ice cream. I think they are only in Sarasota, but everybody that tries it loves it. I think they have about 5 locations.

Yes. Those Amish are awesome at churning ice cream. I think they are only in Sarasota, but everybody that tries it loves it. I think they have about 5 locations.
It's ran by the Amish? Is there an Amish community nearby? If I ever get down there I will try it out.

It's ran by the Amish? Is there an Amish community nearby? If I ever get down there I will try it out.

Yes. Quite large actually (mostly menanites). They snowbird down here and have multiple restaurants.

I heard a rumor that the small people (ward size) make it by hand and put special pixie dust in it to make it better. Is that true?
It must be true. Little hands with little scooper with little handfuls of delicious pixie dust.
Amish ice cream. heavenly.

Yes. Quite large actually (mostly menanites). They snowbird down here and have multiple restaurants.
That is very interesting. There are several large Amish community's around here as well. The menanites part makes more sence. I think they drive cars and use electricity. The true Amish woul have to drive there horse and buggy and churn the ice cream by hand.(which they may do)

That is very interesting. There are several large Amish community's around here as well. The menanites part makes more sence. I think they drive cars and use electricity. The true Amish woul have to drive there horse and buggy and churn the ice cream by hand.(which they may do)
The menanites are typically snowbirds as well, but there is a permanent community. Their restaurants are incredible, and their pressure fried chicken and home made pies are to die for. Man vs Food and Diners, Drive Ins and Dives have been to most of them down here.

Also, the RVs the Menanites roll up in are freaking stupid awesome. Woah.

The menanites are typically snowbirds as well, but there is a permanent community. Their restaurants are incredible, and their pressure fried chicken and home made pies are to die for. Man vs Food and Diners, Drive Ins and Dives have been to most of them down here.

Also, the RVs the Menanites roll up in are freaking stupid awesome. Woah.
I don't know why but that I very interesting to me. As for the RV's. who knew making furniture and quilts was so profitable. Profitable enough to buy restaurants and fancy RV's I guess.

One of my professors (and head of my program) classifies things that aren't cool to do in class and on the course as "hashtag things that aren't cool." The hashtag seems to be growing quite fast.

One of my professors (and head of my program) classifies things that aren't cool to do in class and on the course as "hashtag things that aren't cool." The hashtag seems to be growing quite fast.

Chad might have something to say about that..........

I love you too Jarret. I miss you too. You and Chunky and Freddie. Can we just all rent a beach house together in the bahamas and live there? Derek can rent a bed from us like 2/3's of the time. Ha!

Hahahaha. That'd be Epic

Someone sell me a 910D2. Gahhh Ebay is failing me.

Let's fix the obesity problem AND improve eye-hand coordination by replacing vending machines with claw machines. Make people earn their snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back