The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its typical of some of those beneath me to put my name at the bottom of their nonsensical posts.
The truth is that they look at someone of my abilities a lot like that of a prophet, so when trying to be more like the man himself, they drop the name of the great one.
So when you hear someone quote scripture and finish with the name from the proverb, this is no different.
The truth is, I appreciate the fact that they call me by my proper name. It means they realize what they are up against.

Morgan just called me and said your head got stuck in the garage...Help is on the way. Oh, and if you start to pass out....play with your Belbin Long

Who the eff is Joshua

JWOW!!

If I say it enough, will it stick? No Jersey Shore fans in here??

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

JWOW!!

If I say it enough, will it stick? No Jersey Shore fans in here??

---

thats for chics and FlAGS

Morgan just called me and said your head got stuck in the garage...Help is on the way. Oh, and if you start to pass out....play with your Belbin Long

I thought we already agreed there was to be no beating of your OEM?

thats for chics and FlAGS

Does it help if I watch because of my wife?

---

Thanks Yorkem!! CB is a douche

I know, but it was the carts first day on the job

Yeah he is!

Joshua

But has a great a$$, and we love him

A little golf today. Anyone else getting out and playing?

Played OSU scarlet course today- it's a tough little track.

Shot 44-42. Driving the ball well- need to spend some time on the irons just not hitting em solid. Think my heads checked out of em lol

On the way into work- and up early for 36 tomorrow in Cincinnati.

Then packing Sunday for Florida and the best week of golf in my life!

Morgan Cup week is going to be insane- I will be sad to see it end; as it signals rhe conclusion of one of the greatest amateur golf events ever conceived

Right before THP outings attendees are usually incredibly excited, anxious and happy to be headed down to see what was in store for him. However because of the intenseness around the Morgan Up, and the fact that the Effin Wow Factor is involved, some participants are having different feelings. Now keep in mind that these are all fictional characters and do not reflect any of the actual participants. Because lets face it, when you move the needle like I do, the only thing that matters is me.

The Colonel - Well, I think its been pretty well documented what happened here. Nothing more has to be said. Or maybe a lot more...Who knows.
The Belbs - Fear struck him about 3 days ago. It finally settled in that he had to share a course with the great one. And lets face it, there is only room at Reunion for one giant ego.
The Cheddar - He pooped and a cheese doodle came out from 1971. Those are nerves.
That Guy in the Dungeon - He put the red gag ball back in himself. The dude is flat out scared and trying everything to bandwagon himself to Team Hackers.
Border Crossing - He just badly wants that red gag ball. Humor changed to fear, back to scary humor and now just confused.
The Dolphin - Nobody has seen him in 2 days. He has been modeling his game after El Tigre. So without question you already knew that would happen.
Puttin4moles - He is running away to the woods to bury himself alive.
Popped collar - I feel bad for him, his captain forgot he was on his team.

One team is relaxed and riding the big wave that is yours truly. The other team is so hell bent on frustration that they have carpel tunnel from pounding hatred. One thing is for sure....In barely over a week, two guys have to step on the tee box against the Silent Ninja and myself. And they have been defeated already. They know it. We know it. That guy quoting Eminem rhymes knows it. Heck even Clay Cribbs knows it.

JB Out!

Right before THP outings attendees are usually incredibly excited, anxious and happy to be headed down to see what was in store for him. However because of the intenseness around the Morgan Up, and the fact that the Effin Wow Factor is involved, some participants are having different feelings. Now keep in mind that these are all fictional characters and do not reflect any of the actual participants. Because lets face it, when you move the needle like I do, the only thing that matters is me.

The Colonel - Well, I think its been pretty well documented what happened here. Nothing more has to be said. Or maybe a lot more...Who knows.
The Belbs - Fear struck him about 3 days ago. It finally settled in that he had to share a course with the great one. And lets face it, there is only room at Reunion for one giant ego.
The Cheddar - He pooped and a cheese doodle came out from 1971. Those are nerves.
That Guy in the Dungeon - He put the red gag ball back in himself. The dude is flat out scared and trying everything to bandwagon himself to Team Hackers.
Border Crossing - He just badly wants that red gag ball. Humor changed to fear, back to scary humor and now just confused.
The Dolphin - Nobody has seen him in 2 days. He has been modeling his game after El Tigre. So without question you knew nobody would ever see him again.

One team is relaxed and riding the big wave that is yours truly. The other team is so hell bent on frustration that they have carpel tunnel from pounding hatred. One thing is for sure....In barely over a week, two guys have to step on the tee box against the Silent Ninja and myself. And they have been defeated already. They know it. We know it. That guy quoting Eminem rhymes knows it. Heck even Clay Cribbs knows it.

JB Out!

I'm still not conceding a putt to you.

The Dolphin - Nobody has seen him in 2 days. He has been modeling his game after El Tigre. So without question you already knew that would happen.

JB Out!

I'm still going to bother you with BB questions

I'm surprised you remember them all so well.

JB was completely right about one thing. I am confused. I have like 4 people I talk too now haha.

I dont know who thinks what or why they think what but whatevvs.

JB was completely right about one thing. I am confused. I have like 4 people I talk too now haha.

I dont know who thinks what or why they think what but whatevvs.

I'm lost.

So, how does it work with three teams playing in this? Seems like the logistics might be tough to figure out.

The Cheddar - He pooped and a cheese doodle came out from 1971. Those are nerves.That Guy in the Dungeon - He put the red gag ball back in himself. The dude is flat out scared and trying everything to bandwagon himself to Team Hackers.

JB Out!

ROFL!!!!

So, how does it work with three teams playing in this? Seems like the logistics might be tough to figure out.

like the tavistock cup, it's confusing

Could not be more amped for the 'Cup. Can't wait to see this event carry on in the future.

Almost 1/2 an hour and no big response. I'd say the Wow Facta' hit the nail on le head.

I still lol @ silent ninja

Almost 1/2 an hour and no big response. I'd say the Wow Facta' hit the nail on le head.

I'm just with holding haha. I'm uploading a video that will blow your mind dude. Like really blow your mind.

I responded, I am not scared....I am not scared of you, joshua, Aha, AD....none of you

I'm just with holding haha. I'm uploading a video that will blow your mind dude. Like really blow your mind.

Is it a video of you not hitting a fat shot?

Spoiler
my bad taquito! Nothing but love!

I responded, I am not scared....I am not scared of you, joshua, Aha, AD....none of you

Thanks Jarred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back