The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the greatest practice session of my life.
I took my Callaway Jaws wedge
I took aim at 85 yards.
Hit the ball and it was a beauty.
The flag got so scared off by my incredible looking talent that it changed from a yellow flag to white.
I looked down at my wedge, smiled and said "Thats about effin right".
Then came home....Why you ask?
Because once the Belbs said he does not mind losing to a 75, I figured why even bother practicing.
He has already given us a point!

BAM!!!! That flag didn't know what hit it!

Played golf yesterday, On a par 3 I hit it to within 50 feet....my cart looked at me and said "thats the nicest shot I have seen all year"

Played golf yesterday, On a par 3 I hit it to within 50 feet....my cart looked at me and said "thats the nicest shot I have seen all year"

that's an awesome cart and sounds like a better golf shot.

I guess man. Maybe it is. Who knows whats gonna happen or if it will happen. Maybe I'm turning into TMexigrump.

Maybe you should just go buy some class how about that? Yoccos, you really need to get a grip on things. Raturde.

Hahaha, this is funny because I see it happening.

It Did Tina!!!

You are so good!!!! The half point I get from you in the sunday round is going to be hard earned.

You are so good!!!! The half point I get from you in the sunday round is going to be hard earned.

yes it is. I can not wait. I will give you a half point on the first tee and then we will just have fun the rest of the round!

Good stuff in here today...come to think of it Rhino, 8 Mile does reflect the Team Paradise feelings going into the Morgan Cup.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

I dunno AD, I think this part definately has a J-WOW tone to it.

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this ******* roof off like two dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper

I see it more of the Hacker's theme, or at least JB's Something lit that rage inside him..

yes it is. I can not wait. I will give you a half point on the first tee and then we will just have fun the rest of the round!

I like this idea, "Thats chips good!" "Another halved hole in this two some."

I like this idea, "Thats chips good!" "Another halved hole in this two some."

dude, that drive is good. OK, lets finish the hole out for fun.

Joshua

I've seen you do better!

I dunno AD, I think this part definately has a J-WOW tone to it.

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this ******* roof off like two dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper

I see it more of the Hacker's theme, or at least JB's Something lit that rage inside him..

Clearly you should worry more about your own trash talk rather than try and put words into someone that is at this level.
I mean lets face it. The facts are the facts and the while you try to mimic or quote raps from a decade ago, some are working with originality here.
The Effin Wow Factor cannot be denied and the simple fact of you posting this drivel shows that.
The needle is moving and the Icon of the past just wants to try and follow along.

Thats right....The JB Cup is already where its staying!

That tcalloway1 was a softy, all helpful and stuff. In fact, if he were still around, he'd have more Team Hackers supporters than this TC douche.

Who the eff is Joshua

Who the eff is Joshua

Its typical of some of those beneath me to put my name at the bottom of their nonsensical posts.
The truth is that they look at someone of my abilities a lot like that of a prophet, so when trying to be more like the man himself, they drop the name of the great one.
So when you hear someone quote scripture and finish with the name from the proverb, this is no different.
The truth is, I appreciate the fact that they call me by my proper name. It means they realize what they are up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back