The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would be ruining you if she played a tee box up. You do realize that? Hahaha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I really wish KB and I could make the trip down for the Morgan Cup. We both want to help on the sidelines if we could find a way to make it happen.

He takes joy in ties. Its very Paradisian like.
Yet also just like team silence Paradise he got to tee it up with the Effin Wow Factor. The guy that moves the needle. Result? Well, as soon as Gray left, he was wearing a dress and putting on lipstick. Convincing his wife to play from the same tees. I mean does it all make sense or what.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

Wow its getting deep

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

It's like he's your prag (OZ reference, hehe)

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

When it comes to Team Paradise, it is completely about prags.
I mean the entire definition of domination.

Man you know it's a quality day when some Oz references are mixed in

300px-Classic_time_bomb.jpg

I went to the range today after work, and get this...almost hit a ball! Be scared Paradise.

Wow bro, good thing you didn't because the head pro may have come out and said something like..." that is the nicest golf shot I have ever seen, you almost broke the range"

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I will be in here via tapatalk til tmc. I am on the road for work, but I will promise you one-t can not be silenced. Expect many drunk posts from me from now til tmc...

JoshuA

Wow bro, good thing you didn't because the head pro may have come out and said something like..." that is the nicest golf shot I have ever seen, you almost broke the range"

The head pro was there, he was not impressed with what was going on with my swing. Plus I don't think he liked that he was totally being out staff bag'ed, ya nice standard Nike staff bag pro!

I will be in here via tapatalk til tmc. I am on the road for work, but I will promise you one-t can not be silenced. Expect many drunk posts from me from now til tmc...

JoshuA

We would not expect anything less. And its nice of you to realize how much you should respect those that are simply in a different class.
I am your prophet.
I am your idol
And by the time next Sunday rolls around, I will be your Champion.

JB OUT!

The head pro was there, he was not impressed with what was going on with my swing. Plus I don't think he liked that he was totally being out staff bag'ed, ya nice standard Nike staff bag pro!

No, he was thinking...who is ben kenber?

We would not expect anything less. And its nice of you to realize how much you should respect those that are simply in a different class.
I am your prophet.
I am your idol

JB OUT!

Good, I don't let people down. Me vs You. 3 holes. Winner gets Tina.

Joshua

I love the focus on a minor stitching error. Awesome.
You should be focusing on the cup, the fact that you are teamless and the fact that you have to face the guy in a week that you have never beat. And your secret weapon Puttin4camping is 0 for the century outside of Fargo.

That post right there just moved the needle.

Puttin4camping is awesome!

Good, I don't let people down. Me vs You. 3 holes. Winner gets Tina.

Joshua

Good one, you wrote my name. Should I write yours now?
The difference is nobody cares what your name is. You are an after thought on your own team.
You are Rx Gus 2.0
You got beat by me. You got beat by Hacker supporter Chunkylover.
And you are about to face the fact that you have to face your maker in 7 days.

You want to play me? Convince that captain of yours to make that happen. He clearly thought you were not worthy of the matchup or to be paired with him. Or any player on Team Paradise for that matter. You dont deserve to be at the same place with a guy like me. You know, the one you will call Joshua now, but by this time next Sunday, you can call me Big Papa.

And there is only one real Jarrod in this event. And its the Silent Ninja.

Omg I'm cracking up over here

I am your prophet.
I am your idol

JB OUT!

Was that like seacrest out?

I love the focus on a minor stitching error. Awesome.
You should be focusing on the cup, the fact that you are teamless and the fact that you have to face the guy in a week that you have never beat. And your secret weapon Puttin4camping is 0 for the century outside of Fargo.

That post right there just moved the needle.

I will joke about it, I know its getting fixed. Its like you calling me jarrod. Sorry, no more spelling references from me wallack. I am not teamless, they just all have clubs in their hands to practice for victory and forget to post. Your right, I have never beat my bro, but at least I still try and am not affraid to try.

This Jarred guys is silly, he eats a lot of subs right?

Was that like seacrest out?

As a Hackers supporter I will let that slide.
I was on Idol once. I walked up to the judges. Took the hat off of Randy Jackson's giant head. Autographed it. Handed it to him and walked out! That is what greatness does.

The Rash Brothers were on Idol too....They did their version of What What by Samwell.

Good one, you wrote my name. Should I write yours now?
The difference is nobody cares what your name is. You are an after thought on your own team.
You are Rx Gus 2.0
You got beat by me. You got beat by Hacker supporter Chunkylover.
And you are about to face the fact that you have to face your maker in 7 days.

You want to play me? Convince that captain of yours to make that happen. He clearly thought you were not worthy of the matchup or to be paired with him. Or any player on Team Paradise for that matter. You dont deserve to be at the same place with a guy like me. You know, the one you will call Joshua now, but by this time next Sunday, you can call me Big Papa.

And there is only one real Jarrod in this event. And its the Silent Ninja.

This post makes me realize that I just flat out am a piece of sh!t.....

I will joke about it, I know its getting fixed. Its like you calling me jarrod. Sorry, no more spelling references from me wallack. I am not teamless, they just all have clubs in their hands to practice for victory and forget to post. Your right, I have never beat my bro, but at least I still try and am not affraid to try.

Oh, now I get it, its about the clubs in their hands. How did I forget? See what happens when I only get 1 email in a day.
And by the way, you and I both know I asked you to keep a certain name off the forum and you have continued to post it. Appreciate that!!!!

As a Hackers supporter I will let that slide.
I was on Idol once. I walked up to the judges. Took the hat off of Randy Jackson's giant head. Autographed it. Handed it to him and walked out! That is what greatness does.

The Rash Brothers were on Idol too....They did their version of What What by Samwell.

That's just straight gangsta, and it wasn't meant to be negative.

But JB is on fiya tonight!

You have never asked me to keep that off the forum...I am positive of that. I may be wrong about how cool I am but def not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back