The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we teased the announcement, people wondered with questions
When we announced the Morgan Cup, people wondered with questions

Does anybody really think that the 15th will come and we will just put up a thread that says ENTER NOW?
This is THP, and we will make people stay on their toes.

uh oh! i hope it isnt another writing essay :( ill do ANYTHING!! but dont judge me on my writing skills :p

I just got done with putting practice. 15 to 20 mph winds and cold today, snow in the forcast again so had to do it now.

I'm feeling sorry for who ever we play if I get in, "Turn out the lights, the party's over", lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm going to my Dad's for Spring Break. He's internet is via a phone line. BRUTAL. I'll have to take the laptop on the trip and look for a Starbucks or McDonalds that day.

I just got done with putting practice. 15 to 20 mph winds and cold today, snow in the forcast again so had to do it now.

I'm feeling sorry for who ever we play if I get in, "Turn out the lights, the party's over", lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

DueDoo - Sic em boy! The Due's bringing the hot flat stick to the Morgan Cup :thumb: Good luck Due & I hope you make the cut (Happy 14 :golf2:).

Just getting caught back up on this thread, TC your swing is looking really good right now and that was a sweet putt! Nice vids, thanks!!

Just getting caught back up on this thread, TC your swing is looking really good right now and that was a sweet putt! Nice vids, thanks!!

Thanks Jake.....nice to be shooting in the 70's already this early in the golf season man. I have to be honest, I'm feeling really good about my game, especially my short game, as that's what usually takes the longest to get back.

I have a feeling it's going to be crazy on the 15th with people scrambling to do whatever is described in the "entry" thread. I know I'll be reading as fast as I can to do what I need to do to get my entry in.

I hope its not a picture quote entry lol!

I have a feeling it's going to be crazy on the 15th with people scrambling to do whatever is described in the "entry" thread. I know I'll be reading as fast as I can to do what I need to do to get my entry in.

I hope it's an undetermined essay with a scavenger hunt! Plus you have to enter all of your personal information in a specific order and promise to give up your first born. hahaha

I hope it's an undetermined essay with a scavenger hunt! Plus you have to enter all of your personal information in a specific order and promise to give up your first born. hahaha

First born? i got a pm from Captain Biggsy promising me a spot on the team for my girlfriend, a box of wine, and the keys to a 1981 Volkswagen type 2 Van!

Thanks Jake.....nice to be shooting in the 70's already this early in the golf season man. I have to be honest, I'm feeling really good about my game, especially my short game, as that's what usually takes the longest to get back.

Shortgame does take a while TC but when you get back in the groove its like riding a bike baby!

There is still 10 days and its not too hard to make 50 posts a day in reality...hehe

Not hard at all. Just welcome everyone to THP who has ever posted in the Check In Desk before you got here! hahaha

Spoiler
No, not really, please don't do that again! Unless you want to tick everybody off!

When we teased the announcement, people wondered with questions
When we announced the Morgan Cup, people wondered with questions

Does anybody really think that the 15th will come and we will just put up a thread that says ENTER NOW?
This is THP, and we will make people stay on their toes.

What the what? Am I going to have to clear my schedule for the day? I'll do whatever it takes.

What the what? Am I going to have to clear my schedule for the day? I'll do whatever it takes.

Hehe Dr. Teeth, whatever clothes you were wearing on the days you won your TaylorMade Trip and your R11, wear on the 15th.

First born? i got a pm from Captain Biggsy promising me a spot on the team for my girlfriend, a box of wine, and the keys to a 1981 Volkswagen type 2 Van!

Unfortunately he does not have any captain's picks.

No, but it will not just be a speed test.

Lol......this was a funny post.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

DueDoo - Sic em boy! The Due's bringing the hot flat stick to the Morgan Cup :thumb: Good luck Due & I hope you make the cut (Happy 14 :golf2:).

Haha, thanks buddy and good luck to you as well. I'm stoked after hitting the real greens again yesterday. They are slow as molassus, but outside is good, lol

8 more days folks!!! I can't wait.

8 more days folks!!! I can't wait.

This thread is going to explode... that and the What are you listening to? thread. *sarcasm on the last part*

Hopefully GG spends her next 7 days relaxed and at peace so that come 3/15 she'll be ready for a flood of emails!

Hopefully GG spends her next 7 days relaxed and at peace so that come 3/15 she'll be ready for a flood of emails!

Not likely. She is on her way to Doral.

My money is already in Paypal and I am just hoping my right index fonger is ready for a quick clickin....then I read its not a speed test and say...is this good or bad?

I think it's good haha. I sometimes do not have the quickest fingers in the game. I've been really hitting the emails hard though. Maybe the reason for my recent wedge woes.

Really excited for this one!!!!!!!!

My money is already in Paypal and I am just hoping my right index fonger is ready for a quick clickin....then I read its not a speed test and say...is this good or bad?

I think I'm gonna have to borrow my moms laptop or something, this one just isn't up to speed right now. I'd come dead last if I used this one. This whole entry thing is scaring me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back