The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Its heating up!!! what the hell is the week of august 1st going to be like here?!?! and will there be 100,000k posts?

LOL Its heating up!!! what the hell is the week of august 1st going to be like here?!?! and will there be 100,000k posts?

I would bet that when its all said and done this will be the biggest thread in THP history and it won`t even be close.

hard to believe this is close to a week away... i dont know how ill sleep monday!

It's getting closer, get your emails ready!

I'll say it again...I can't until the 14 join TC and I in all the fun.

It's getting closer, get your emails ready!

I'll say it again...I can't until the 14 join TC and I in all the fun.

The email server at THP is going to blow up on the 15, man I`m getting excited.

When we teased the announcement, people wondered with questions
When we announced the Morgan Cup, people wondered with questions

Does anybody really think that the 15th will come and we will just put up a thread that says ENTER NOW?
This is THP, and we will make people stay on their toes.

I've played in this about 30 times already, every single night, lol. It's amazing how crazy good I'm playing too! Won't be long now, come on 15th!

Does anybody really think that the 15th will come and we will just put up a thread that says ENTER NOW?

I don`t think anyone thinks it will just be a thread saying ènter now. I imagine you will have to wrestle a bear and have video of it, eat chocolate in Belgium, trim TC`s beard, and then try and get your email in.

Hehe. Expect the unexpected!

Haha, the plot thickens.

SO an email with "Welcome to THP. It's a great place to visit" won't cut it? hehehe

Haha, yeah it sounds like a little creativity might be in store.

Not long after The Morgan Cup was announced I started thinking there might be more to getting in than 500 posts and the fastest email. That seemed too easy and too difficult at the same time. I'm sure you guys have an interesting way to make possible players earn their way in.

And I think you should.

Kevin

I cannot wait for the 15th! I know you guys are excited as well but man, I'm ready to figure out who's on my team already!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I cannot wait for the 15th! I know you guys are excited as well but man, I'm ready to figure out who's on my team already!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No kidding! Its hard to be the Captain of a team when there is no team.

I dunno about you guys, perhaps it's my internet or it's THP but this site has been moving really really slow for me the past few days. Usually I can't even load a page without refreshing it 3 or more times. Definatly not the internet I want right now to try and send in this email.

I dunno about you guys, perhaps it's my internet or it's THP but this site has been moving really really slow for me the past few days. Usually I can't even load a page without refreshing it 3 or more times. Definatly not the internet I want right now to try and send in this email.

I don`t think its THP buddy because the site is flying fast for me right now. You might want to get yourself to the nearest internet cafe and hope for some blazing fast speed.

I don`t think its THP buddy because the site is flying fast for me right now. You might want to get yourself to the nearest internet cafe and hope for some blazing fast speed.

I don't think it is either breeze. Perhaps my wireless router is on it's last legs, I'm gettin pretty worried now because if it stays like this I won't get one in on time.

I don't think it is either breeze. Perhaps my wireless router is on it's last legs, I'm gettin pretty worried now because if it stays like this I won't get one in on time.

Well you can do a simple ping test with your router and see what responce times you get, but this is not the thread for this talk, Man I`m excited for this.

This sounds awesome, I am a new member so I don't know if I will be able to get over 500 posts by then, and just like the rules say, I am not going to just put a bunch of quick one-liners on here to get in. I just wanted to say this is an awesome event and I hope to get in to something like this in the FUTURE when I have been on here a while and deserve a chance to go to something like this. Good luck to all who make it!

This sounds awesome, I am a new member so I don't know if I will be able to get over 500 posts by then, and just like the rules say, I am not going to just put a bunch of quick one-liners on here to get in. I just wanted to say this is an awesome event and I hope to get in to something like this in the FUTURE when I have been on here a while and deserve a chance to go to something like this. Good luck to all who make it!

There is still 10 days and its not too hard to make 50 posts a day in reality...hehe

There is still 10 days and its not too hard to make 50 posts a day in reality...hehe

lol bridges is a living example - what did he do 3500 posts in 3 months or something crazy. Im closing in on a year and barely at a 1000 - i read a ton but i dont post unless i really have an opinion one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back