The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure did. If you are on Facebook, show Callaway that THP'ers are proud of this event. And please explain to people that getting involved with a Tour Conversation or anything else for that matter can make 500 posts go quickly.

posting now! awesome!!! love that the two companies are just as stoked about this as WE ARE!

Thanks for the heads up hawk. I wish they would've posted the event earlier but at least it has been posted.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

10 days to go!!!

Loving the actual shot videos TC...keep it coming!

Back and forth back and forth, this Morgan Cup has storylines epicly comparable to the WWE

Time is ticking and the excitment is building. I know i should know this by now but how do they decide who is TM pros and who is CALLAWAY?

I like the looks of that putter. Why does the golf swing of a left handed player look so much more appealing than the swing of a right handed player?

Kevin

It's not just the golf swing Kevin, everything about us lefties are more appealing. We are the most interesting people in the world. (Done in my best Dos Equies Commercial Voice)

Because you don't qualify I am assuming, don't leave and give up on the forum. Stick around and enjoy the discussion we have going on here. Would be pretty disappointing to see you were just here for this contest.
im not go\
ing to give up on the site, im just not going to post 400+ things in 10 days :p

Time is ticking and the excitment is building. I know i should know this by now but how do they decide who is TM pros and who is CALLAWAY?

Random........gonna be spinning the FAMOUS THP wheel........

Random........gonna be spinning the FAMOUS THP wheel........

I don't think they can use the wheel for the other 14, I would imagine there are going to be 8 callaway staffers and 8 TM so the wheel wouldn't work well.

I don't think they can use the wheel for the other 14, I would imagine there are going to be 8 callaway staffers and 8 TM so the wheel wouldn't work well.

Sure it could. I dont recall if there are 14 spots on the wheel but you can put 7 callaway and 7 tm on the wheel. Once the wheel stops on a spot the company name is removed.

Sure it could. I dont recall if there are 14 spots on the wheel but you can put 7 callaway and 7 tm on the wheel. Once the wheel stops on a spot the company name is removed.

Good idea rhino, i didn't think of that. that would be great to watch.

Sweet putting TC, glad to see that SeeMore is rolling them so good for you. Looks like that final piece is in place!

Got some nice video action today for Captain Biggsy. Unlike him, I'm not afraid to throw some video of myself actually hitting golf balls on here.

One-T has the videos and will get them up at some point today. I think that once again, we've got biggsy trumped. If making "sound off" videos is any indication of who's gonna win the Morgan Cup, I like Team Hackers chances up to this point. :alien:

Afraid, child please. We've been waiting for a video for weeks. Now we know why it's taken so long, you went to Baghdad to get the shot.

Very windy this week, so shooting on set had to be postponed. Several videos coming in the next week. My athleticism will be on full display.

Nice birdie TC.

The Child PLease..... YES!!!!!!! There is no comeback to a good "Child Please".

Afraid, child please. We've been waiting for a video for weeks, so let's have it.

Still would not work. What if you landed on TM 7 times?

Hell YES!!

Schedual for the GT Amateur Series was released yesterday, just checked it now and the Manitoba qualfiyer does NOT conflict with the dates of the Morgan Cup (incase I do make it) so I am good to go for both tournaments.

Glad they changed the dates this year as it was the dates of the Morgan last year.

Hell YES!!

Schedual for the GT Amateur Series was released yesterday, just checked it now and the Manitoba qualfiyer does NOT conflict with the dates of the Morgan Cup (incase I do make it) so I am good to go for both tournaments.

Glad they changed the dates this year as it was the dates of the Morgan last year.

That's good news dent! I wish you the best of luck for making it in.

That is funny. Like that first one you did where a ball comes rolling in at Overton. hehe

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't say that wasn't dangerous. Stroker Ace was the one throwing the ball.

From the iPhone.

The Child PLease..... YES!!!!!!! There is no comeback to a good "Child Please".

You can take biggsy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of biggsy.

Haha, loving the vids and back and foth banter here guys. Can't wait to see some more from Biggsy. Maybe JB could get the blimp to swing over from the Honda for a shot or two.

You can take biggsy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of biggsy.

Ha Ha.....Awsome biggsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back