The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree with you there Chunky! A tall one though.

A good medium sized one will do. I've got one here that the boys use when brushing their teeth.

It was during the day broCanadian. I think its that time of day all Canadians nap.

Sent from my Tapatalk App

Ahhhhh, work was crazy so I was ooot and aboot doing some work eh.

You're a little slow, aren't you? I fear that post went over your head. From what I understand, it didn't have to be launched too high to clear you.

You do? Is their a separate thread or forum for Wookies? Please, beg them to let you play me on Sunday. Really. You'll enjoy it. I'm sure that lean back on the follow through swing could destroy my chicken wing.

Kevin

I knew the second I reread my post that I had messed up. Hoped no one would notice. Damn you Dr. Evil

Nice to seeyou back in form Esox! I was worried all that girlie watching you've been doing had softened your cheese.

You do? Is there a separate thread or forum for Wookies? Please, beg them to let you play me on Sunday. Really. You'll enjoy it. I'm sure that lean back on the follow through swing could destroy my chicken wing.

Kevin

Thats my Gansta lean!

CB workin, Chunky swinging, Degoins kickin and Esox layin a Packer sized beatdown!

I love this thread.

I knew the second I reread my post that I had messed up. Hoped no one would notice. Damn you Dr. Evil

I'm everywhere. I've never seen you, but from forum comments picture you as a cross between Cee Lo Green and Gimli.

Kevin

Good luck Andy. I will be rooting for you from a far.

I would also like to make a statement: I appreciate it when anyone makes a video, Hacker or not. My video was suppose to be fun, clearly it wasn't. I won't do it again. It's also become very clear that some guys are in this for the absolute wrong reasons. Yep, it's a competition, but it was only possible b/c of THP and their relationships they've developed. This is about growth. This is about a true first! We should all be proud to be a part of it, whether we're a participant or not.

Biggsy, I'm sorry if I was rude. I was seriously taken aback by your reaction to the video. I just didn't expect it. It's my fault for throwing a video of my kid up on here.

Well seriously, I must be the a-hole because I'm in a huge minority.

I know the videos take a lot of effort, creativity and time to put up. Do your videos, they are funny. They are creative, your team, my team, we've put up some good stuff. I didn't mean to take anything away from that. I should have said nice video and moved on.

I guess I'm being moody, sorry for being a dick. Thanks for all the virtual hugs, I guess I needed them and didn't realize it.

I'll say this about people in it for the wrong reasons. I don't know everyone's reasons for joining The Morgan Cup but it was a tremendous honor to be considered and then selected to be a captain with TC. I've never taken that lightly.

I've done my best and will continue to do my best to be a good ambassador for THP, my sponsor, my team and the great people of this forum.

For me, it's several things. It's a competition, yes, and it's what is driving me to be a better player. It's also about leadership and going into this as a TEAM. It's about representing a great sponsor. It's about showing the world that something like this is possible. It's about this great community that JB & GG have created and everyone being a part of it, even if they could not or missed out on the opportunity. You are right TC, it's so much more than the golf.

You are obviously better with drumming up support from the forum for the Hackers and I applaud you for that. I take nothing away from your supporters and if I have, I never meant to and I apologize. I've met a couple of you and you are good people.

I've taken some things too far and taken it personally and that was wrong. I know some of the trash talk was never meant to be personal and I responded what I felt was improperly at times and really should not be a representation of who I am personally. I'm embarrassed.

I apologize to everyone and promise to be better.

Reactions: TC
How about big are the slices you hit with that reverse weight shift?

Kevin

You're just full of advice tonight, I guess you can gain a lot of info from a video shot on the spur of the moment in my front yard. Tell me more about my swing.

phew i missed a firestorm at work.

arydolphin - grats on the video - ill give your props when its due, you thanked the sponsors (well done), you called out THP for doubting you (well done), and you managed to poke fun back at me (well done.) we'll see what happens on the course. You havent spoken about any of your preparatory rounds or what you have been shooting or working on. Scared of what might happen in August in front of real cameras?

Biggsy: don't ever let them see you angry hahha

TC: wow foster brought it. i laughed my ass off

Team Hackers Supporter: Thank you for your support - it means a lot to us, it gives me initiative in practice sessions to want to work and improve my game. I will be fighting come August.

The hard part: i am going up into the catskill mountains of new york to a vacation home that has no internet. Last year my cell phone didnt work unless i went to town, in which case I will be sporadically online ever few days for the next week. I will aim for a parting gift but might not complete in time.

I am taking my clubs, not sure if ill get out anywhere - but i do have a speed sleeve to keep me loose - and some practice balls for some short game practice -so i wont be away from the game, just THP for abit. Its a nine hour drive each way - the last few that get kinda hairy - so ill be on while traveling tomorrow and next tuesday, but anytime between then i will be away.

Just wanted to post that - bc i will continue my preparations for the Morgan Cup, and my efforts the next few months will be doubled.

But realize, and respect, that this is how the majority of THP'ers can be involved in this great event.
First and foremost, this is extremely important to me and always has been. This site would not be what it is if not for the support of it's members. I apologize again if I ever took anything away from that aspect!

You'll fit right in Yorkem, lots of regular and good people on the site. I regret not meeting you in person at the outing.

How about big are the slices you hit with that reverse weight shift?

Kevin

damn you esox, you're too golf wise for your own good

On the first tee we have Team Hackers from Hineyville North Carolina, The Mountain Mountain ---- Lucassssssssss Calloway along with team mate OEM Kevinnnnnnn "The Real Deal" McNiel from Elkton, MD but a Native Texan vs Team Paradise with Jake "the man with the plan" Jason Kunze from the great state of Dakota with team mate 45 second man ------ Jarrettttttttttttt Calloway from North Carolina! Are you ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeee :blob::deadhorse::starwars:!! The 2011 Morgan Cup is off and running :D

I think we found our announcer!

You're just full of advice tonight, I guess you can gain a lot of info from a video shot on the spur of the moment in my front yard. Tell me more about my swing.

So they're bananas? lol. Now that I have my woods to swing, I'll try and get some videos in the near term here, so you can critique mine. There will be plenty to laugh at, but I'm comfortable in my own swing. And skin. Can Team Hackers members say the same?

2nd day of the State PGA Junior tomorrow. Then work for a couple days to catch up because of the time I've taken off. I'll be hitting some balls and hopefully playing over the weekend a couple times. Including Erin Hills on the 4th. When I get my wedges, maybe I'll show you some pitches, chips, and flops. Round out your game for you. I'm not posting videos of me hitting shots with Vokeys.

Kevin

Biggsy, Ill say this again.. Im proud to be calling you my captain and beyond excited to follow your lead to the Morgan Cup.

So they're bananas? lol. Now that I have my woods to swing, I'll try and get some videos in the near term here, so you can critique mine. There will be plenty to laugh at, but I'm comfortable in my own swing. And skin. Can Team Hackers members say the same?

2nd day of the State PGA Junior tomorrow. Then work for a couple days to catch up because of the time I've taken off. I'll be hitting some balls and hopefully playing over the weekend a couple times. Including Erin Hills on the 4th. When I get my wedges, maybe I'll show you some pitches, chips, and flops. Round out your game for you. I'm not posting videos of me hitting shots with Vokeys.

Kevin

Nope, no bananas here, and no reverse weight shift either, but thats ok, if it makes you sleep better tonight you can think that I do.

Biggsy, Ill say this again.. Im proud to be calling you my captain and beyond excited to follow your lead to the Morgan Cup.

Why are you posting? Isn't this the only time of the day in AZ when a person can go outside without bursting into flames? You should be out swinging your driver because I need you hitting them 270+ for the scramble. lol.

Kevin

Happy to have you as a teammate my friend.

Were all friends here and my intensity got the best of me, maybe I needed a drink. I appreciate everyone's friendship, support and dedication they are putting into this event...EVERYONES!

Why are you posting? Isn't this the only time of the day in AZ when a person can go outside without bursting into flames? You should be out swinging your driver because I need you hitting them 270+ for the scramble. lol.

Kevin

He's eating nails and bench pressing Volkswagens, he'll be primed for you!

Kevin

I was stationed in Yuma for a spell and that ain't no lie!

Nope, no bananas here, and no reverse weight shift either, but thats ok, if it makes you sleep better tonight you can think that I do.

Easy there, Vlade. It's called trash talk. Isn't that what's this thread is all about? That's what I've been lead to understand. Now I could make jokes about you being homosexual or mentally challenged, but I like to think the sponsors prefer golf related trash talk.

But what do I know?

Kevin

Good because who knows, in the FL heat he may need to carry me. Literally. And I weigh less than a Volkswagon. A little less.

Kevin

I'm off to bed. Have to walk and forecaddie another 18 holes tomorrow.

Team Paradise really is a lot better than Team Hackers. Support Team Paradise. Women everywhere can't be wrong.

Kevin

*chest bump*

Lol I was practicing my short game today haha.. It was only 110 but we had some humidity. I like driving the ball in Florida Esox I wont lie. Something bout it. I actually had it gong really well.

Kevin

lol. 1025 soft carbon nails but harsh when I miss the sweetspot.

Holy crap dude. Yuma is way too hot for me even now lol.
I was stationed in Yuma for a spell and that ain't no lie!

Lol Im thick myself dude. We are going to surprise everyone with our agility.
Good because who knows, in the FL heat he may need to carry me. Literally. And I weigh less than a Volkswagon. A little less.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back