The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was practicing my short game today haha.. It was only 110 but we had some humidity. I like driving the ball in Florida Esox I wont lie. Something bout it. I actually had it gong really well.
I've been told there is no humidity and it's a dry heat...lol

That short game is improving!

lol. 1025 soft carbon nails but harsh when I miss the sweetspot.
hahaha!!!

Hahahaha. All I know is these Callaway irons are a huge part of it. Im figuring out different ways on how to use the AW and 9i around the green. 31 putts on some tough, fast greens my last time out was a great round. Score wasnt great on the back but Im gettin there!

I've been told there is no humidity and it's a dry heat...lol

That short game is improving!

hahaha!!!

Esox, running rampant on the thread as if his house were on fire. I like it. Trying to bust on a fellow lefties swing, that's rough. I've played golf with coolbreeze, if you think you hit it in the fairway off the tee, you have to see that guy hit balls, but he'll be about 20-30 yards further than you. I have to be honest too my cheese oozing, large and in charge, lefty friend, I find it comical you want a piece of him in the singles. You have all these years of experience and playing in all these local Wiscansin amateur events (if they actually exist) and you're calling out a guy with a handicap 6-8 stokes higher than yours, who's been playing golf for 2 years? No wonder the women love you, you're like a silly little child.

I would love to critique your golf swing, but you've yet to share any pictures or video with us. You did post some video of you stroking the Corza ghost. That was nice. Looked like you struggle keeping your weight evenly distributed over the ball, you have a slight "lean backwards" when you take the putter back. I bet you miss on the high side a lot? Just something to think about.

You're right, I like homo jokes and calling Jake Rutarde'. It's a lot less personal than ripping apart someone's golf swing or their positions. Enjoy being a caddy today. That should be ample practice for your role in the MC.

I'm everywhere. I've never seen you, but from forum comments picture you as a cross between Cee Lo Green and Gimli.

Kevin

LMAO I don't know how to respond to that

Esox, running rampant on the thread as if his house were on fire. I like it. Trying to bust on a fellow lefties swing, that's rough. I've played golf with coolbreeze, if you think you hit it in the fairway off the tee, you have to see that guy hit balls, but he'll be about 20-30 yards further than you. I have to be honest too my cheese oozing, large and in charge, lefty friend, I find it comical you want a piece of him in the singles. You have all these years of experience and playing in all these local Wiscansin amateur events (if they actually exist) and you're calling out a guy with a handicap 6-8 stokes higher than yours, who's been playing golf for 2 years? No wonder the women love you, you're like a silly little child.

I would love to critique your golf swing, but you've yet to share any pictures or video with us. You did post some video of you stroking the Corza ghost. That was nice. Looked like you struggle keeping your weight evenly distributed over the ball, you have a slight "lean backwards" when you take the putter back. I bet you miss on the high side a lot? Just something to think about.

You're right, I like homo jokes and calling Jake Rutarde'. It's a lot less personal than ripping apart someone's golf swing or their positions. Enjoy being a caddy today. That should be ample practice for your role in the MC.

I found this post extremely entertaining. Hehe

You can't chunky. You're far more attractive than C. Lo buddy. And you aren't near hairy enough to be a Gimli. He's got it all wrong. I don't even remember you being all that small dude.

I found this post extremely entertaining. Hehe

Me too! I'd gladly take a piece of the old lefty. He's proud of his short game. I might be inclined to give him a lesson or two.

You can't chunky. You're far more attractive than C. Lo buddy. And you aren't near hairy enough to be a Gimli. He's got it all wrong. I don't even remember you being all that small dude.

I think you had a lot to drink that night...The avatar only speaks the truth.

I think you had a lot to drink that night...The avatar only speaks the truth.

That little chunky, he's just pint sized. I'd like to carry him around in my pocket.

Just don't start calling your holeouts again. That was just mean. :blob:

hahaha, I thought those were funny.

I get taller the less you see of me. My putting is better on the internet as well.

They were funny, until you actually started jugging them. Haha.

I'm a man of my word, or just really lucky. I'll go with the former.

I get taller the less you see of me. My putting is better on the internet as well.

lol!!!! And I'm a clean shaven, skinny jean wearing, gentleman.

Just wanted to post that - bc i will continue my preparations for the Morgan Cup, and my efforts the next few months will be doubled.

And just how it the world do you plan to practice 48 hours a day? :act-up:

Wow it took me over an hour to catch up on this thread from the craziness if last night.

I'll say this... Great videos lately, I loved them all. I love all the trash talk, and the banter but it seems to get personal at times. Feel free to make fun of me all you want though. I have no feelings ;)

I love my team(bro hugs), and I fully support my captain in all aspects of the MC.

In interest of "posting" scores... I shot a 39 from 3400y last night. Not as impressive as it sounds, I was -1 after 5 holes and bogeyed in. I never lost a ball, and that was even with the new clubs that I never even hit on the range prior to hitting the course.

Ok back to work for me.

Tappin the keg!

Had to show Erica the vids with Foster and Kingsley and ehhhhhhhduke last night. She loved them.

I have to stay away for the day, so you all have fun.

Wow it took me over an hour to catch up on this thread from the craziness if last night.

I'll say this... Great videos lately, I loved them all. I love all the trash talk, and the banter but it seems to get personal at times. Feel free to make fun of me all you want though. I have no feelings ;)

I love my team(bro hugs), and I fully support my captain in all aspects of the MC.

In interest of "posting" scores... I shot a 39 from 3400y last night. Not as impressive as it sounds, I was -1 after 5 holes and bogeyed in. I never lost a ball, and that was even with the new clubs that I never even hit on the range prior to hitting the course.

Ok back to work for me.

Tappin the keg!
Nice shooting there belbs!

Ok back to work for me.

Tappin the keg!

Yeah, but you were 1 under thru 5 dude. That's good stuff to build on. You'll get the new sticks dialed in in no time.

TC, you big plodding confederate. I'm not asking to play CB, he seems to want to play me. I'd certainly oblige, and don't be too surprised if I'm a little longer off the tee by the time I come to FL. But I have more skilled targets in mind. As far as joking about people's swings, I'll be joking more about mine than anyone else. It's just too bad ball flight is so hard to see on these videos. It's the result of the swing that counts. And my putting stroke in that video? I've changed it about eight times since then. In fact it sometimes varies hole to hole, hell, from putt to putt. lol.

And I usually pull them. Hehehehe.

Sorry man, you're a great guy, but I find the gay and "retard" jokes tasteless and lacking. You can be more clever than that, however, the French accent aspect of it I enjoy. As I find the French tasteless and lacking.

Kevin

Last edited:
:popcorn:

TC, you big plodding confederate. I'm not asking to play CB, he seems to want to play me. I'd certainly oblige, and don't be too surprised if I'm a little longer off the tee by the time I come to FL. But I have more skilled targets in mind. As far as joking about people's swings, I'll be joking more about mine than anyone else. It's just too bad ball flight is so hard to see on these videos. It's the result of the swing that counts. And my putting stroke in that video? I've changed it about eight times since then. In fact it sometimes varies hole to hole, hell, from putt to putt. lol.

And I usually pull them. Hehehehe.

Sorry man, you're a great guy, but I find the gay and "retard" jokes tasteless and lacking. You can be more clever than that, however, the French accent aspect of it I enjoy. As I find the French tasteless and lacking.

Kevin

Kevin

I've never asked to play you Kevin, Kevin. Its been well documented who I want to play, I simply have a self destructive penchant for wanting to engage you in witty banter I simply can't keep up in. If I do get a chance to play you perhaps in the Best ball, I'd love that shot.

I sure am looking forward to golf league tonight. I hit the driving range twice yesterday, once at lunch and another time while the kids were at VBS. I love the ball striking and I look forward to getting out and redeeming myself from a bad showing Sunday.

I've never asked to play you Kevin, Kevin. Its been well documented who I want to play, I simply have a self destructive penchant for wanting to engage you in witty banter I simply can't keep up in. If I do get a chance to play you perhaps in the Best ball, I'd love that shot.

I think we need an all Canadian matchup CB! 2 tall good looking Canadians with funny accents. All the ladies would be following our match.

Tappin the keg!

I think we need an all Canadian matchup CB! 2 tall good looking Canadians with funny accents. All the ladies would be following our match.

Tappin the keg!

That would be funny. There are a lot of funny accents we could have, two funny talking canadians, a funny talking North Dakotan, and a southerner. It would be fun other than nobody would understand the video. "what club did he say he hit there?" "I don't know I think he said something about a shoe."

Only 51 days until Media Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back