The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?!!?
THPOuting31.jpg

More like "I'm Sasquatch."

Who's that idiot?

Please don't make me find your dumba** in that cowboy hat, lol

Another thread got me to wondering. Will the members of Team Hackers be allowed to bring their ball retrievers as they are most likely not made by the sponsors? I don't have a problem with it if they're more comfortable having them in their bags.

Kevin

Another thread got me to wondering. Will the members of Team Hackers be allowed to bring their ball retrievers as they are most likely not made by the sponsors? I don't have a problem with it if they're more comfortable having them in their bags.

Kevin
I'm cool with it too Kev....great question though!

Kevin

I'm cool with it too Kev....great question though!

I'm happy to fish your Paradise balls out of the water for you guys if your all too old to get your own out. Competition only goes so far, if you need any other help picking your balls up after conceded holes or getting your ball out of another deep bunker because you can't get down into it, just ask. We are a friendly bunch at team Hackers.

I'm happy to fish your Paradise balls out of the water for you guys if your all too old to get your own out. Competition only goes so far, if you need any other help picking your balls up after conceded holes or getting your ball out of another deep bunker because you can't get down into it, just ask. We are a friendly bunch at team Hackers.

Friendly bunch indeed. I suspect we'll take care of our own balls, though it sounds like you'd like to handle them for us. Thanks, though.

Kevin

Friendly bunch indeed. I suspect we'll take care of our own balls, though it sounds like you'd like to handle them for us. Thanks, though.

Kevin

Hmmmm this has taken an odd "ball" turn, I didn't know Ole Gray was playing in this.

Kevin
What is it these kids say Kevin, ZING? Yeah I think that's it. Nice work pal!

Kevin

Kevin

Seeing as how you guys bag Ranch, we'll let you borrow our retrievers, it seems like you might want them to assist removing balls from y'alls chins.

Seeing as how you guys bag Ranch, we'll let you borrow our retrievers, it seems like you might want them to assist removing balls from y'alls chins.
I didn't understand a word of what you just said....what? Ranch, retrievers, y'alls? English mutherfugger, do they speak that in What?

I didn't understand a word of what you just said....what? Ranch, retrievers, y'alls? English mutherfugger, do they speak that in What?

Oh, I think you got it just fine chin nuts! That's what I'm calling you from now on. You can call me TO all you want Chin Nuts.

Oh, I think you got it just fine chin nuts! That's what I'm calling you from now on. You can call me TO all you want Chin Nuts.
Sounds like the name of a manager of a Chinese restaurant if you ask me.

Reactions: TC

Thats got a good ring to it. I bet those chin nuts are going to be all kind of sweaty in the Florida Heat.

Maybe we shouldn't head down this path. My fault for swatting that slow one down the middle from the Canadian.

Kevin

Maybe we shouldn't head down this path. My fault for swatting that slow one down the middle from the Canadian.

Kevin

It was a softball, but then you set it up for the kill. You're right though, not a good direction. I'll be hearing about it tomorrow I'm sure.

Kevin

It was a slow one down the middle after you One-T'ed one short about ball retrievers!

hahaha, I can't combat that. I'm laughing to hard.
I can come up with some funny ones once in a while. Must be a good night.

I'll tell you this much, I'm playing 9 tomorrow after work and 18 on Saturday. I'm pumped! Tomorrow's round will be in 20-30 mph winds though so that kinda sucks. But there's a good chance it'll be blowing like that at the Morgan Cup so no reason not to get out there.

I can come up with some funny ones once in a while. Must be a good night.

I'll tell you this much, I'm playing 9 tomorrow after work and 18 on Saturday. I'm pumped! Tomorrow's round will be in 20-30 mph winds though so that kinda sucks. But there's a good chance it'll be blowing like that at the Morgan Cup so no reason not to get out there.

At least your season is getting underway dude. I will be playing at a wicked course on Sunday. I've only played it once and it's a tight, narrow, shot making beast.

http://www.connesteefallsgolf.com/golf/proto/connesteefalls/course/course.htm

I'm glad your season's getting underway. How pumped are you about putting a DART in your bag? I'm watching the replay and every time I see a guy putt with a mallet, I get tickled.

We're back to mid 30s and rain/snow mix for the next couple days. Long term forecast is for 50s and 60s late next week. We'll have some cold days after that, but that should get everything going.

Kevin

I will be playing a great course tomorrow, Royal Colwood http://www.royalcolwood.org/ its a tough track according to everything I have read, narrow, driving accruracy is a must.

At least your season is getting underway dude. I will be playing at a wicked course on Sunday. I've only played it once and it's a tight, narrow, shot making beast.

http://www.connesteefallsgolf.com/golf/proto/connesteefalls/course/course.htm

I'm glad your season's getting underway. How pumped are you about putting a DART in your bag? I'm watching the replay and every time I see a guy putt with a mallet, I get tickled.
Yeah the season is getting underway, I was leaning toward not playing tomorrow but the temps are going to be 50, just windy. Saturday should be great so I'm really looking forward to it.

That looks like a tough course, going to throw up your 2nd 72 of the season on it?

The DART has me excited, I had just kicked that mallet habit I had for 15 years but I'm all sorts of excited to get back into it again! Orders go in tomorrow I think so we should be hearing something relatively soon I'd think, I can't wait.

We're back to mid 30s and rain/snow mix for the next couple days. Long term forecast is for 50s and 60s late next week. We'll have some cold days after that, but that should get everything going.

Kevin

At least you got out there today as well. I can't think of a better time to get seasons underway, right on the eve of the Masters.

I will be playing a great course tomorrow, Royal Colwood http://www.royalcolwood.org/ its a tough track according to everything I have read, narrow, driving accruracy is a must.

Fantastic!!! Have a great time out there tomorrow buddy. That's stunning.

Kevin
That was us last week, it's heading for you now and next week you'll get the 50s that we're getting now. That's great buddy, we're all just about out there, even rbelbin has courses opening!

That was us last week, it's heading for you now and next week you'll get the 50s that we're getting now. That's great buddy, we're all just about out there, even rbelbin has courses opening!

We have a bunch open, but I'm not playing in 30-38*. Hitting balls today at 44* was uncomfortable enough.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back