The McRib is Coming Back!

Oh, how I love thee, McRib ... please bring your tangy, smoky sweetness back in my life.

To help in the search for this ever elusive delicasy...

McRib Locator

Do my wandering eyes see what is coming October 12?

norris_mcrib.png

12ab1372.jpg
[/IMG]
Chew in this for a minute...soft roll, tangy sauce, pickles and onyun (Cajun style)...I see a south beach diet coming for two weeks so I can justify the food coma I'll be in on October 12th

Kongfrontation

Hope that calendar is the same in Kansas City!

I hope so too smalls.

12ab1372.jpg
[/IMG]
Chew in this for a minute...soft roll, tangy sauce, pickles and onyun (Cajun style)...I see a south beach diet coming for two weeks so I can justify the food coma I'll be in on October 12th

So golf sometime that weekend after with a sack of mcribs tracing around the course? Hehe.

I like how Spanky stole the tray sheet and photocopied it specifically for us THPers. Thats commitment Spank. You rule.

Needs bacon. Oh no, now I want a bacon mcrib. Should have never looked at this thread

just like a bad penny the McRib keeps showing up every year! :bad:

I like how Spanky stole the tray sheet and photocopied it specifically for us THPers. Thats commitment Spank. You rule.

Actually I grabbed it off another website. But that's actually the calendar of events that my local McD's distributes.

Needs bacon. Oh no, now I want a bacon mcrib. Should have never looked at this thread

Been there, done that. I didn't like it as much. I think it just screws with the purity that is the original McRib.

just like a bad penny the McRib keeps showing up every year! :bad:

Yeah but the McRib is so much better than a bad penny! The McRib is legendary!

I looooooove McRib! Best. News. Ever.

Yeah but the McRib is so much better than a bad penny! The McRib is legendary!
not if ya have a choice! or if I have a choice--hehe

Spank has stacks of those sheets

Kongfrontation

Barf

I stopped going to McDees when they put metal shavings in my qtr pounder,

LOVE THE MCRIB. I worked at Mickey D's in high school. It was actually a great job and I enjoyed most of the people I worked with. When the McRib came back it was pandemonium! I'm dead serious, mass chaos in effect and people would order 4-5 at a time. I believe they sell them til the stock runs out and then its all over til the next season they bring them back.

I'm all over it, for about 2 meals. But I can't eat it much more than that now.

I'm also one of the weirdos who gets it with cheese!

There's a report of the McRib near me. I might go by there this afternoon and see if it's true!

There's a report of the McRib near me. I might go by there this afternoon and see if it's true!

If you are, you are a lucky man! Let us know!

Mcrib is the best thing at McDonalds! They are crazy for not having that year around. I went by mine yesterday and nothing saying the have them so I didnt stop

If you are, you are a lucky man! Let us know!
The one that I saw on the McRib Locator didn't have any signs, so I went somewhere else. I also listed it on the website!

We have the deal where you buy the meal and get a second McRib for $1.00! So I got two!

4f115149.jpg

aeda68fd.jpg

I too love the McRib, the closest to me is about 70 miles, don't think I will be having one soon.

Back