The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Its so typical for some of these companies. I find it hysterical that if it goes a certain way, could you imagine if Samsung said "oh well, we wont supply your parts anymore"? The devices that so many love from Apple would need a MAJOR overhaul....Maybe then you would get that 4" screen...hehe

The last few lines are littered with all kinds of awesomeness. The very last part is interesting. Sounds a little like biting the hand that feeds you haha

"U.S. courts have granted Apple access to Samsung’s most recent products, but have denied Samsung the same access to the Apple iPhone 5 and iPad 3. The legal battle could place strain on Samsung’s component business, which is expected to struggle during the second half of this year — Apple is the largest buyer of Samsung’s LCD products.

The last few lines are littered with all kinds of awesomeness. The very last part is interesting. Sounds a little like biting the hand that feeds you haha

"U.S. courts have granted Apple access to Samsung’s most recent products, but have denied Samsung the same access to the Apple iPhone 5 and iPad 3. The legal battle could place strain on Samsung’s component business, which is expected to struggle during the second half of this year — Apple is the largest buyer of Samsung’s LCD products.

It has not come to it yet. But I suspect that a cutoff between the brands would have an equal affect on both companies. Apple would be left in the cold since their device is a Samsung with great design and a nice OS. And Samsung would be out billions in revenue from their buying power. Yet neither seems to want to acknowledge that side of it.

with rumors of ipad 3 coming out in October....I'm holding off on my ipad 2 pondering for now....iphone 5? pass....iphone 6 wil be out when I'm ready to upgrade...

with rumors of ipad 3 coming out in October....I'm holding off on my ipad 2 pondering for now....iphone 5? pass....iphone 6 wil be out when I'm ready to upgrade...

I'm in the same boat for the iphone 6 Hanks. It sounds like it'll have some cool new features, read something about wireless charging, that would be really cool. I'm also still waiting for the iPod Nano to be a bluetooth connected device to my iphone as well. I hate it when Apple makes me wait, but my contract should be up around the same time as the iPhone 6, I'm hoping!

I'm in the same boat for the iphone 6 Hanks. It sounds like it'll have some cool new features, read something about wireless charging, that would be really cool. I'm also still waiting for the iPod Nano to be a bluetooth connected device to my iphone as well. I hate it when Apple makes me wait, but my contract should be up around the same time as the iPhone 6, I'm hoping!

I'm in the same boat. Just upgraded to the iPhone 4 and figure the iPhone 6 will be the next logical step. No intentions of upgrading until that time.

Looking more and more like this upcoming iPhone upgrade is nothing more than a slightly slimmer/lighter body (with the same design), along with more power and an 8MP camera. Definitely nothing solid that hints at a bigger screen yet.

I think I may skip this one, keep my unlimited data, and upgrade next year when the do the legit re-vamp.

If it doesnt have a bigger screen then thats a huge fail. Im not sure I can wait till next year for my 4" lol

If it doesnt have a bigger screen then thats a huge fail. Im not sure I can wait till next year for my 4" lol

That was your promise...hehe

That was your promise...hehe

lol. Im trying to hold out for Apple to get with it but its getting difficult. And since Im on a family plan my line is upgrade eligible which means I could jump off the Apple wagon even easier.

*OEM black screen*

lol. Im trying to hold out for Apple to get with it but its getting difficult. And since Im on a family plan my line is upgrade eligible which means I could jump off the Apple wagon even easier.

Sometimes I think apple just tries these law suits for the fun of it. They can't actually believe they're going to win them all. Specially with how dumb some of them are. I'm waiting for them to sue the apple to have it's name changed or make all the farmers pay royalties. Ridiculous.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Just in case there are any jailbreakers out there jailbreakme.com is live so you can jailbreak your phone or iPad, and it is so simple!

Just in case there are any jailbreakers out there jailbreakme.com is live so you can jailbreak your phone or iPad, and it is so simple!

Ive been thinking about doing this just never have. Wonder if it can make my screen bigger.

Ive been thinking about doing this just never have. Wonder if it can make my screen bigger.

NO, but I get a lot of spam that says they can help you with that!

NO, but I get a lot of spam that says they can help you with that!

haha. Wow that was easy. Actually its still doing stuff but its working. This will be my first jailbreak.

Welcome to the better side of the iPhone. Let me know if you would like suggestions on Cydia apps.

Welcome to the better side of the iPhone. Let me know if you would like suggestions on Cydia apps.

Not going to lie, Cydia Apps, coming from a doctor sounds so bad. I heard there is ointment to cure the Cydia.

Suggest away doc. To tell you the truth Im lost as to what its doing right now.

Not going to lie, Cydia Apps, coming from a doctor sounds so bad. I heard there is ointment to cure the Cydia.

Hahaha! I'm not that kind of doctor :D OEM I will make a list of apps and why I like them and post it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back