The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got off the plane to see some awesome MC news on THP and then turned my blackberry back on to an email from CEO of my company about a possible position that would have me working less than a mile from my house.

Have been working on this for a while, excited to see this may be coming to light.

Wow. This has me incredibly excited.

Great news bro. Hopefully this will gel.

I think I'm going to cry

qyve4y6a.jpg

Just catching up as I was not online much at all yesterday. Some great news from War Eagle and KellyBo, I know both of you are excited in very different ways but it is a good exciting. Dev that is awesome and I remember those times and cherish them so much, that is what it is all about buddy. MD it is only down to the $3.20's here but I do have a $.50 discount per gal at Kroger that I plan to use today.

yeah, new gas station in town has been real low on prices, they went to $2.99 today so this Shell station did the same

Speech to text texting.

I am easily amused.

Gas prices are awesome right now! My Tahoe was getting up into the 90s to fill up.. Thats no bueno.

Gas prices are awesome right now! My Tahoe was getting up into the 90s to fill up.. Thats no bueno.

They're getting closer to right. I saw $3.27 on my way back from Fort Worth today.
I bought my wife's plane ticket to come to Dallas for our anniversary plus a very nice hotel customer has hooked me up with a suite for that weekend.

I've been a little MIA lately, but I do stalk you guys every morning. Today (if all goes as planned) I am going to closing on a deal to sell my Subway franchise. That part isn't necessarily my Happy Happy.

My Happy Happy is that I remember the day the Subway Development Agent stood in our building and told me they wouldn't approve my franchise, that their research didn't show my location as worthy. After a little smooth talk from me, he reluctantly agreed and told me to only budget "$2,500" a week in gross sales.

My last week of ownership, we closed the week at $12,500 in weekly sales and today at closing I'm going to remind him of that very conversation....with a BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!!

I've been a little MIA lately, but I do stalk you guys every morning. Today (if all goes as planned) I am going to closing on a deal to sell my Subway franchise. That part isn't necessarily my Happy Happy.

My Happy Happy is that I remember the day the Subway Development Agent stood in our building and told me they wouldn't approve my franchise, that their research didn't show my location as worthy. After a little smooth talk from me, he reluctantly agreed and told me to only budget "$2,500" a week in gross sales.

My last week of ownership, we closed the week at $12,500 in weekly sales and today at closing I'm going to remind him of that very conversation....with a BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!!

Wow that's an amazing story Congrats on your success

Speech to text texting.

I am easily amused.

My phone usually has a word or two for me to change, I am always excited when I have to make no corrections.

:clapp: well done 2 shoes.

My dogs amuse me. I haven't slept in about a week due to stress, but somehow no matter how tired or cranky I am (from lack of sleep) they manage to make me smile.

My dogs amuse me. I haven't slept in about a week due to stress, but somehow no matter how tired or cranky I am (from lack of sleep) they manage to make me smile.

Thats good to hear GG, maybe I need to visit your dogs...My dog just stresses me out even more.

funny you mention that, my mom was just mentioning last weekend how she missed her dog (had to be put to sleep a few months ago) for that exact reason.

Sorry to hear about the stress, if JB is helping the cause, send him back to OHIO

Mom was released from the hospital today! I was able to play in the member/guest tournament at Idle Hour (private club in Macon, GA) and my partner and I won 1st place gross. Received a nice engraved glass mug. Glad to be back home after many days spent with Mom at the hospital.

I am so happy for you KB after a rough time

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

NICE buddy!

For me, its just that life is good. Healthy, happy, and couldn't ask for more. Plus, I get to get back into the booth tomorrow night to help out under the Friday Night lights at a game for the district title. Its nice to already feel those butterflies again, even if it is just a one night stand.

What a truly awesome story. Congrats 2shoes

thats really awesome buddy!!

Holy Dog S**t! I have a job interview in the morning! I may have to break out my tuxedo t-shirt. Optimistic, but guarded, but holy cow, I needed some good news and I'll take this.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Holy Dog S**t! I have a job interview in the morning! I may have to break out my tuxedo t-shirt. Optimistic, but guarded, but holy cow, I needed some good news and I'll take this.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nice dude, go get it!

Thanks, dude. I am just so ready to go back to work and thankful for the opportunity to just sit down with someone and be offered the chance.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

nice, good luck!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wooooo. I told you man. Get it done!

Thanks, dude. I am just so ready to go back to work and thankful for the opportunity to just sit down with someone and be offered the chance.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats!! Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back