The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyBo's Mom is doing much better at this point. Apparently one of her meds was making her very ill and the Doc have to go a different route. Kelly is on the way home right now. :thumb:

KellyBo's Mom is doing much better at this point. Apparently one of her meds was making her very ill and the Doc have to go a different route. Kelly is on the way home right now. :thumb:

So glad to hear it OG. You guys need a few days to just chill out.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Great news Gray, good to hear you guys getting some good news for a change.

Now this is news I've been waiting to hear! I'm glad it was just the meds and that they can go another route! Congrats on the good news!

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

So glad to hear it OG. You guys need a few days to just chill out.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Great news Gray, good to hear you guys getting some good news for a change.

Thanks guys and yes, it would be fun to just sit back and enjoy our new home stress free for a change. Heck we might become counselors or something. We are getting pretty good at facing and taking charge of crappy situations :bulgy-eyes:. We could charge a consultant fee :D

Thanks guys and yes, it would be fun to just sit back and enjoy our new home stress free for a change. Heck we might become counselors or something. We are getting pretty good at facing and taking charge of crappy situations :bulgy-eyes:. We could charge a consultant fee :D

Haha that would be cool, I'm glad that you both have been able to grab these situations and take charge of them. time to sit back and enjoy the weekend in your new home, and maybe sell some honey or make pancakes with it haha

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

The awesome weekend has arrived!

Well I'll miss you too fools but I just had a huge commitment from Bell Helicopter for 2013, so my mood is a little better.

Ohio is an open invitation for you my friend! Any time, you just let me know.

Congrats on the commitment, that's fantastic!

Well I'll miss you too fools but I just had a huge commitment from Bell Helicopter for 2013, so my mood is a little better.

Congrats Freddie. Hope all is well with the little guy also.

Tap Tap Taparoo

My brother comes home from school next week. Excited to see him!

it's almost the weekend....that's happy enough for me

Take a heli to OHIO for a VIP visit!

what do you do for work?

Audio Visual. He's the guy that makes all the trade shows and presentations and things look sick. Lights, lasers, sounds, all that unreal stuff.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. that makes sense :p well other than lots of traveling (i'd assume), that sounds like a fun job..

Big new TV on the way!

Big new TV on the way!

KellyBo and my son are heading to Walmart, to pick up our new 60" TV :blob::bananadance::thumb:. We left the large one we had with the new owners of our old home. We made enough profit on our sale to replace the fridge, washer & dryer, & TV ! I sure hope the TV works better than the new fridge did :bulgy-eyes:

Dang OG that's huge I didn't know your eyes were that bad:alien:

It sounds great good for you enjoy it

Dang OG that's huge I didn't know your eyes were that bad:alien:

It sounds great good for you enjoy it

LOL yup back in the days, I was able to knock a squirrel out of a hickory tree, with a sling shot from 50 yds . Now I can't see the blame tree from 50 yds :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back