The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Dog S**t! I have a job interview in the morning! I may have to break out my tuxedo t-shirt. Optimistic, but guarded, but holy cow, I needed some good news and I'll take this.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Dude you'll do a great job! good luck and may you get the job!! lot's of prayers and positive energy your way

Thanks guys. It's just been a crazy year and its just nuts how much things have changed since I last didn't have a job. I'm 31 years old and the past year has made me feel 71. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I've been a little MIA lately, but I do stalk you guys every morning. Today (if all goes as planned) I am going to closing on a deal to sell my Subway franchise. That part isn't necessarily my Happy Happy.

My Happy Happy is that I remember the day the Subway Development Agent stood in our building and told me they wouldn't approve my franchise, that their research didn't show my location as worthy. After a little smooth talk from me, he reluctantly agreed and told me to only budget "$2,500" a week in gross sales.

My last week of ownership, we closed the week at $12,500 in weekly sales and today at closing I'm going to remind him of that very conversation....with a BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!!
Congrats!!! That has got to feel good. I would love to run a few Subways when I retire....in the right locations of course.

Holy Dog S**t! I have a job interview in the morning! I may have to break out my tuxedo t-shirt. Optimistic, but guarded, but holy cow, I needed some good news and I'll take this.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

If I were the manager, I'd hire you if you wore this. I'm thinking I need to find one for the Outing. Good luck man!

Thanks guys. It's just been a crazy year and its just nuts how much things have changed since I last didn't have a job. I'm 31 years old and the past year has made me feel 71. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Changing to Republican!?!

If I were the manager, I'd hire you if you wore this. I'm thinking I need to find one for the Outing. Good luck man!

I keep thinking of the scene in Step Brothers. "Is that............onions? Onions and............ketchup?"

I keep thinking of the scene in Step Brothers. "Is that............onions? Onions and............ketchup?"

First thing I thought of when I saw your post. "We'll be interviewing as a team" "We're here to F ish up"

In all seriousness, I really need to shave my face tonight. I look like an armpit with eyes.

Hahahahaha good luck man. Shoot me txt or something and let me know how it goes.

Jeff: "Just shut.. shut.. shut your mouth, you're just coming off as stupid"

LOL. It won't be the first, and certainly won't be the last time. I feel like watching that movie now. BOATS AND HOES!

I'm gonna have to later tonight, and I'll think of you during the interviewing scenes haha

And the virtual conference I helped plan is officially done!!!

Had the opportunity to get in a round with my buddy Ole Gray today at the Goat Track, KellyBo dropped him off on her way to see her mother. Just like old times, the golf was truly secondary to the fun banter and catching up on things. Great day IMO.

albatross club member!

My chutting ban is over, let the party begin.

Our new bed gets here tomorrow! At least the matress will be here. The foundation is coming from the manufacturer, and I am hoping it gets here first!

Our new bed gets here tomorrow! At least the matress will be here. The foundation is coming from the manufacturer, and I am hoping it gets here first!

ooooh new bed! nice! i need to get one of these myself sometime soon.. i'm 6'2.5" and my bed is a twin (feels like my feet and half of my legs are hanging off the end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back